Great Idea!!! Again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this will make the game look a little better.

When in a PS and loseing, instead of it blowing you and just ststaying there let it push you around a -30 degree slope backward till you hit a wall which will hurt you 13-23 health. But to make it look realistic this can only be done if severily overpowered in the power struggle.

Also this should be done if blocking but less damage like 3-8 damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK think of it this way...
Your in a PS...Your losing... the beam instead of blowing up on you pushes you back till you hit a wall...only could be done if flying.

Now... when not flying you will scrap along the groundfor 5-15 feet.

Easyier?

Best answers
Just like vegeta on earth (the first time)
When Goku used his Keo-Ken attack, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it should also be with melee, but not as far kinda like 3 feet per hit and 5 per kick enless on the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i like the idea i also think that they should make it so you can block the attack and then deflect it(make it cost lots of KI)

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok that make sence but the way u first explaned it was very confusing.. sounds like a cool idea!

Best answers
little things like that will make the mod more dragonball z like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya it will make it more dragonballZ like and also more fun to play and watch others in PS's.

BrunO

Best answers
Lol i know what u mean Hibiki, the first post just confused me (push u back at a -30 degree slope???????) anyway sounds cool,
and so do ps's they sound like there gonna become very fun

Best answers
Perfect, Its only gonna make fights alot more fun to watch. But are you saying, Like.. Say I'm almost as strong as you are... And you come and hit me, Unblocking, Is that when its gonna just hit me back afew feet like you are talking about? Or only when I'm blocking? And also.. say I'm power level... 7 Million, and your Power level 2 Million. Do you think there should be a difference... say you fly up and punch me, Do you think that it should effect me less.. like.. Launch me back abit.. but not really do all too much damage, and not hit me too far away from you? I think that would be pretty cool.. And say there is a monsterous difference in Power Level, Say I'm 20,000,000 in Power level, and you are only 1. Do you think that it should almost not even effect me, like, I'll get hit, but I won't really move at all? Also a very good trait.. Like when They would fight someone like Freiza or Brolly, and they would barely react at all except for maybe stapping their head back or something.

Best answers
Ahh, so ind of like when Vegeto blocked Buu's "planet energy" ball? Because if that's what it's like, then it sounds good.*edit* exept you would be moving backwards, digging into the ground, wich Vegeto didn't do.

Best answers
I like the idea, I always hate it when less powerful people can hit me and I go fyling 40000000 ft in the opposite direction. I like the idea of regulating the amount you are knocked back! GOOD IDEA.....hear esf team:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom