!dmz Vs Esf!

Best answers
ok i notice many of ya are always fighting about which is better ESF or DMZ well there both equally good in there own way.ok here they are
ESF:
Better Graphics,better models and easy to do attacks(i don't like this but many do)
DMZ:
more of a challange(you don't choose your attack you do a combo which lives up to the best DBZ game Hyper Dimension),Beams look better(they have tail) and have SSJ forms.
those are the good points of both games. now bad points.
ESF:
to easy to perform attacks, and bad Goku model(i hate gokus face its all crushed together)
DMZ:
Crashing,not enough attacks. and combos to do attacks(Well to some people this bothers them. to me it makes me want more.) this one is optional.

Well all and all they even out(depending who you are) if you like a fast paced easy to uderstand game with great graphixs ESF in the long shot.
if you like hard to do combos with some great attacks DMZ.

Well this is just my oppinion so for gawds sake don't flame me :p i'd just like to state the difference between them DMZ owns ESF or does ESF own DMZ? Well it all depends on who you are.

Best answers
Hmm...ESF, 6-7 month's in development. DMZ, 2 yrs in development. All I have to say.

Best answers
technically, ESF has been in operation for about 1 and a half years, if you go back to the Power-Up days...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please stop making dmz vs esf topics....................... i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of hearing about esf vs dmz........

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what happens when i see these threads
they get closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom