2.0 Goku FAQ!

Best answers
Welcome to Ryu Kaiser's Goku FAQ!

As we all know, Goku is the basic hero of DBZ, eating, fighting off evil, eating, trying to talk sense into Vegeta (Though it rarely works), and Eating. Did I mention eating? He does a LOT of eating.

Attacks: Kamehameha, Genki Dama, Solar Flare

Kamehameha: Kame Roshi's Signature attack passed on to Goku when he was a child. This is Goku's best attack when you want speedy firing and good attack power, plus the full charge time isn't very bad. This is a great technique to use initially. Just make sure to fire it at someone that's already charging a big ass attack, like jumping behind a Final Flashing Vegeta. This takes moderate ki to charge.

Genki Dama: The spirit bomb. Charging this doesn't take any ki from you. It's slow, but when you get a HIGH PL, this'll do the most damage you've ever seen. Use this jalf charged on a charging Vegeta or someone grounded. Also, if you want to fully charge, better hide yourself well and fire it into a large group of people.

Solar Flare: Fast, furious, and blinds for a good amount of time. Use this then when you need to fire a large attack off or make a getaway.

--Strategies--

Goku is the guy that can't take too many hard hits, but can dish out a lot of damage when needed. He has a high PL at start, and ki is pretty good too. First of all, you want to Solar Flare if you're gonna use the Genki Dama. Always remember to use the Solar Flare, it's a useful technique. If you get in close he hits hard too, turbo and phase to the enemy, then punch them to death. He's ok in speed as well. A good choice from Beginners to Pros.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice:) Sounds like one of those gaming Faqs

Best answers
Im putting in the past FAQ that i could find for easier refrence:)

PIccolo

2.0 Krillan

Gohan

Frieza

damn that isnt as hard as i thought it would be, love the vb stuff above

if I missed one tell me what one or add it please!

Best answers
actuly on a game goku also has his megahameha like a kamehameha but bigger and electrictiy goes around the beam and its a real game for the snes sumit like dbz:superbotuden1,2,3,4 i think theres 4 maybe 3

Best answers
yea it has a name...its called like ultimate kamehameha or final kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku has 3 kamehamehas

the normal kamehameha
the cho kamehameha
and the jubi kamehameha

sgu

Best answers
this is very good the eating part is good

Users who are viewing this thread