Flying soulution??

Best answers
ok its not really a sollution since there is no problem but if it is possible why not make it soo if you are hit with something in the air like a kameah or somtn (except disks duh!) .....you would get knocked back like for a sec or two and lose control of flying while in a free fall...(note: you would fall back first in a crouched up position while falling..and you would go slower while in a free fall ..soo as you wouldnt always hit the ground if you are hit....and i dont mean everytime you are hit i mean like after like a certin amount of damage is done or sometn soo you kinda blank out for a second and still will be able to see whats going on around you.....please vote.!! yes. or no??

Best answers
Why not when you shoot a pushing beam, like the Kame. Then when it hits the person, if they are powerful enough it will push the person along with the beam until it hits a wall or something solid, then it explodes as it normally would. If you need something to compare this with just think of the Goku vs. Vegeta when Goku did a K4 and it send Vegeta to the Stars so to speak. Then with the FF it could just dismember the person.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf u talking about this is a copy of my thread!!!!!!!! ass!!!!!!!
you just rewrote it!!! thats not nice!!!!
But it is good to see som1 with a good imagination like mine!!!!
Im not trying to be mean but you should reads other threads too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
wtf are you talkn about ..if i had any idea that you wrote anything like that i wouldnt have posted it dumb a$$

Best answers
I thought you were talkn to me...i just looked at your thread and realized you were not...i feel like an idiot....but although that does sound like a rip off from yours...ive thought about the idea as well like most esf gamers...O_O

Best answers
Yeah sorry sonic I just read yours after I wrote this one. My bad, oh well teachs me to read all before writting huh :)

Best answers
Man, you all have good ideas...too bad me and Zero have already thought about those ideas or ones similar to them before 2.0 was released. It's good to know ppl think like us tho :)

Best answers
lol, its hard to think of a suggestion that someone hasnt thought of yet...so i guess this is just another one of those threads you look at and watch as it falls to the back of the pitty world of washed up threads and characters.....(along with the rest of my threads and krillen)

Best answers
Yes but you shouldnt start falling unless it is a big attack like 50% or so of your life.

but the backwards is good to, the attack ezplodes and you go flying backwards, itd stop other people from attacking at the same time

guess you can guess what option I picked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom