Whenis the new version coming out?

Best answers
Although I'm not on the team or anything, I'd say awhile. They just put out a major release and it is expected to be out in Jan or early Feb. The next release will another large one, rumors of transformations and/or new models, so let's wait and reap the benefits when the benefit truck rolls on in.

Or here is the for sure answer. WHEN IT IS DONE. (always a favorite)

Best answers
soon, they will definitely incorporate transformations... why else would they have two BUU models? plus i heard it form someone...

Retired
Best answers
the next version is chuck loaded with goodies, to go, whole crap, is this the same game ;)......but as for when it will be out, well all i can say is that it might be awhile, but every moment we have we are working on it. hopefull not more than a month or 2, but ill let u in on a little secret, 2 form of buu? nah try 4 :) and it will be a very "BIG" update :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, just sit tight, we don't like to update the main page with every new feature we get in(or we would be updating the page 2/3 times a day...)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me lix esf team
hope im not im brisbane for the release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so does this mean that there wont be a small update to fix some of the small bugs and stuff?

u know the esf is really nice to the fans... not like dmz or other mods who never tell there fans anything...

Best answers
Funny...I got the feeling that the team was goin kinda lax making the mod right now ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lack of updates equals LOTS of work being done no time! ;)
You are adding that much into this mod so quickly and efficiently that the Main Page would be updated bout 4/5 times everytime something new/cool is added.
ESF team ya work very hard!!

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main thing about being into a mod like us forum goers is to be patient. Don't rush the team, they might take our advice and get a rushed product out. From my experience with games, and computer hardware suggests that rushing a product out equals a crappy product.

To the ESF team: Take your time, you're doing a great job.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
Yeah, after one X-mas the papers were saying like a dozen new games were rushed to X-mas and then used patches as a crutch to fix their rushed pieces of garbage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its like this time=fun+reliability=goodgame+not alot of patches

-[gF]-Tien

G
i agree
i think esf are loyal to the fans unlike bfp and dmz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah a mod is only as good as its fans

Best answers
I have one question, this time will you make a simple upgrade as well as the full version, I have a 56k and it took me all night and some to download 2.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would really depend on the new grafix and features...

Best answers
i have all the time in the world to wait....well not that long.

keep up the good work!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its not comming out this year, there is still a lot to do(<b>This is the time you fans can help, try to find a graphical coder for us, speed up production of the new esf version!</b>). Just sit tight, we will update the main page time to time updating on our status. You know we won't leave you guys hanging for weeks on end:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom