Immaturity (Important)

Best answers
Sorry, but I'm annoyed about the immaturity here when insulting DMZ. Personally I see they put a LOT of time and work into their mod, like ESF. It's still their first release, and I can tell they're doing a lot to work on their mod. I'd appreciate it if you didn't bash DMZ, it's definately rude since they worked hard to put their release out. I ask everyone to please be kind and not bash DMZ. I know it lags a lot, it crashes a lot, and it does that "Time out" thing a lot, but it's 1.0, so you should more over post these bugs, and offer your help if you want to see GOOD models in there. Put your ideas in their forums, offer help, report bugs, it's the community that truely makes the mod, they give the ideas, they help identify the bugs, they PLAY the mod. The community also does a lot to help, some even put models up to help with the MOD. You should post these ideas in their forums, take time to play the mod, get a feel, and write down the combos like many do. Memorize, write them down, whatever, the most interesting fact that seperates DMZ from ESF IS the combo system, that's what gives it it's originality. I hope you'll all take this post seriously, it's shameful to see you bash DMZ for something you could easily help with. I've seen many of you making models and skins for this mod. Why not offer the same help to DMZ? Why not see if you can help squash their bugs? They need coders, modelers, skinners, and mappers. Offer your help if you're so displeased with their own work. You could definately make a difference if you do. A positive difference other than bashing it, but helping with the mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good point.... i just dont know why everyone cant like both mods at the same time??

Best answers
But why dick wit the combos...just make a good script so that you don't have to screw around wit 5 button combos that get's on your nerves. But if you do that, then it's ESF all over again :)

Best answers
some people like having to do combos aka tekken 1, 2 & 3, Soulblade, Streetfighter 1, 2? alpha, FF8 *shudders* thinks of dolphin bash *shudders again*

the point is that different people like different things:shocked:
I like combos in tekken but not in FF8 *again shudders*

why do people like FF8??? no wonder the FF90 went back to F7 style, remember people try before you buy!

BTW If there is ever an immaturity King, i'm it:), being immature is fun when on forums etc:p

Retired
Best answers
good point ryu. and damn i love the Duel limit break of zell. it's so damn cool. i guess you don't like it cause it needs skillz :p

Best answers
DMZ sucks a$$

only messing yes i agree i play DMZ more recently purley because the transformations give you something to aim for so i dont quit until im ssj

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
some people like having to do combos aka tekken 1, 2 & 3, Soulblade, Streetfighter 1, 2? alpha, FF8
What the hell are you talking about??? Tekken, Soulblade Streetfight, they r all best em up games, of COURSE they use combos, its very different to 1st person shooters, u can not compaire them.

And can people plz stop posting stuff about dmz, any time u post ANYTHING about it some ppl come along and start to yell about which is better and its getting very boring, i am sure alot of ppl will agree

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um there is a seting in the limit breck screen thats makes it auto like ff7....

and -{gF}- Trunks DONT STEAL MY GOD DAMN SSJ SMILIES!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
lol i didn't take em from you

i got em from the DMZ forum

they are one of the default smileys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but still u could get more orginal ones...

if u want i can get some other cool ones ez...

Best answers
hey hibiki, where can I find similies like your ones?

alkso how do I make em look like similies? rather then a link?

Best answers
I know it lags a lot, it crashes a lot, and it does that "Time out" thing a lot, [/b]

The "time out" thing happens when your stamama get to low, though it should be Knocked out, the 1.1 patch should fix the lag and crashes and fix all the maps and update them etc.
Yeah, too much mod bashing, this is one of the only DBZ mod comunitys that bash other mods, if esf is that great to you, then there should be no need for you to prove that to other people.
People have the right to play whats fun adn entertaining to them,
/end rant

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to make a pic show up use [i mg]link[/i mg] with no spaces..

its ez to make smilies use the ssj as a base because it uses all of the normal smillies(i.e angry, happy, pissed, ect , ect)

Retired
Best answers
hey Hibiki, when you turn autotrigger on(or whatever it's called) then one move will take like 1 second, that's way too long, and i wanna use Final.......something :p the one where he runs around the earth. and the one with the kick (ow damn i'm forgetting all the names) i do remember Renzokuken :) i love lionheart. my record for a long combo for zell is like 0.40 seconds are something :) so no autotrigger is needed, and i like the challenge to do it yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom