I got DBGT: Final Bout!!!!!!!

-[gF]-Tien

G
i had it for awhile actually, i found it preowned at a blockbuster a few years back,
and its a pretty bad game ^.^
i mean its a great game for a hardcore Dbz fan
but the graphics are choppy, gameplay is slow, controls are horrible,corny music,3 different backgrounds,only 2 projectile attacks per/character, no transformations
even with a great variety of characters (goku,chibi goku,teen gohan,pan,buu,cell,piccolo,teen trunks2 and freiza) in story mode all you do is face the same characters over and over in different skins (ssj,ssj2,fusion)
and eventually u face bebi (golden oozaru form)
so dont go crazy looking for this game like many i see do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not so bad... buld up is fun..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont it had its moments like when u put in that cod to get ssj4 goku and u just used that kick attack and u owned everything and im just rambling on but it was still a good game in terms of fun factor against friends. but other wise id give it a 5.5 out of 10

Best answers
DBGT-final bout is a good game!

build up mode takes a while, im facing lvl 70 people & im lvl55:S
fun to die in one hit:p

Big Baby (at end of story) is fun to beat!

has anyone ever fully clocked it? cause when i turn it off I have to do the story line again cause it dont save:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant save anything but the buld up charaters... and yes i have fully beaten the game manytimes...

Best answers
damn it.

if you beat the game on a certain level (hard i think) 10 or 15 tiomes with normal trunks, without continuing etc etc, you get gotenks.

I have never bothered to do this cause it would take a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom