Push Ups!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this is in the show so it could become useful.

When not flying and on the ground doing absolutely nothing, (mabye turbo and moveing) when you push "shift" you could use a beam attack to push your self up. Its instant, doesnt shoot far, and drains energy like hell, it also boosts you up 50 feet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to evade attacks more realisticly to the show?!?

Best answers
i really like that id. but why shoul it use up ki like hell?? just let it use as much ki as a gallit gun, i've never seen them use a superpowerfull blast to shoot them in the air in the anime. a light beam would be strong enough to push someone in the air.

Best answers
it should cost 1/3 to 1/2 of your ki!

cause being instant would it would be alot more costly

Best answers
hmm, but why would u use that blast than, using up 1/2 of all your ki,only to get airborne very fast.

they should make a system in which if you shoot a blast, you are pushed backwards. (so if you shoot it at the ground, you're pushed upwards).

Best answers
It would be useful if you looked up & saw a big FF (had to use that attack didnt I :p), or a disk *ban em* you could do it, and go flying up, then it wouldnt hit you

Best answers
Can't you just teleport straight up?

It's not that hard to do.

Best answers
yes but to teleport upwards, you have to turn on fly, start going up then teleport.
to teleport horozintally u have to begin moving then teleport.

for me teleports take 1/2 a sec or os before you disappear, even if you push rrr, still has a gap.

so an INSTANEOUS upward lefit would be useful just push 6 and fire
(BTW 6 could be any wepon slot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom