Char Idea

Best answers
here's a few char idea's

1.Trunks(Future)
2.Majin Vegeta
3.Android 17 and 18

Best answers
sorry guyz, but you could go on with id's for characters for ages..

there are so many possibilities, like tien, chao su, yamcha, why not even kami doin kungfu with his stick, al forms of freeza, al the ginyu peeps(even though you MUST include jeice, he rocks), nappa, radditz, zarbon, dodoria, buu, brolli, all other forms of cell, al androids, garlic jr.

there are so many peeps you can think of that should be in esf, and maybe most of them will come in esf, but have you ever realized that it ain't such a little piece of cake to model a character, and i mean good modelling, like vegeta and cell looks now, that isn't done in 5mins.
the esf team is working as hard as they can, and if you really like to have an char in it, why don't make it yourself and put it up the forum, maybe we like your id and the esf team decides it will be used in the next release

Best answers
dude ...i smell i smelll......i smell a jack a$$ ...we all know how hard the esf team works... and we are very greatful (very very) but there is a suggestion forum for a reason ...we are surpose to make suggestions......even if we know not all of them may come true..but they are just suggestions..so dont go calling people strupid because of there ideas ...and you have a right to say...this and that but....they are just ideas for new characters...jeez!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom