So I'm a theif. PLEASE READ.

Best answers
My name is Eric Woll. I have been modeling under the alias SS_Vegeta for a total of 11 months and 18 days. I have made Goku(new and old), Vegeta(new and old), Gohan, Fat Buu, Skinny Buu, Super Buu, SS Goku, Krillin, Trunks, and SS Trunks, and many more to come.

But, according to Sharp from The Rage, I am a theif. I have stolen. To be more specific, he believes that I either stole or used Pyrofragger's, BFP modeler, base model for custom character creation to create the Skinny Buu model posted a day or two ago.

Before you start thinking about it I'll tell you whats up. I did not steal that model, use it for reference, or study it in anyway to create any of the models you've seen from me. I do not steal. I would never steal. I wanted to get this out of the way before he came in here and started throwing his weight around.

I cannot believe that he would do such a thing as blame me for becoming a better modeler. I have increased in skill these past 2 months. I hope you all realize I am working on this mod for you. I love the fans and I would never lie to you, unless it was something about the inteam version that you aren't allowed to know.

This post is to show you all that I am not afraid to face this accusation head on. It has brought me great personal RAGE, no pun intended. I dont enjoy this state of mood. If you believe I am guilty, let it be known, I'm not afraid.

Best answers
I beleive you are innocent, and have admired your work since ESF was born. If you want my honest opinion i have seen the Skiny Buu model and dont think it is all that. Not saying i could do better, but i know you can. So if you dont want accusations of any sort,(and this is my opinion) you should fix up the model even if it isnt yours and show them all what you can really do because i know you can do better than that model. I mean his arms are too skinny.

Ð Enterprises

Retired
Best answers
Dear sharp,

Suck my mutha-****in' hairy scrote u dickless-no-talent-having-jealous-mutha-****er.

Mabey if u learned how to model u wont have to be so ****ING ignorant

oh...........and have a nice day............Biatch

Best answers
;( My thoughts exactly!!;(
Sharp is a C0CK SUCKER and a BUTT FUC|(ER.

Signed,
)v(uad'Ðib Atreides

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sharp is always blaming someone for somthing...

dont let what he says get to u...

Ten

Best answers
Group hug!

....no one listined... :( *wanders off alone*

Best answers
I can't belive SS_Vegeta ist stealing. I guess when i'll try to model Anroid 16 (Maybe, i am learning modeling right now*G*), somebody would come an say : "Hey you stole it from "Rodner"? Hope its the right name, he made an Android 16 for quake3, it looks cool. But got some questions on modelling, so changing forum ;)))....cu....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you read wrong he didnt steal hes saying he was accused of stealing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont know sharp cos i have not gone into the dmz forums much (i think dmz sucks) but i dont think SS_Vegeta is tealing or anything, why would he, he has made the best models, sharp is just jelous, oh Btw, is sharp a model maker for dmz, cos the models on that suck big time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS_Vegeta we all KNOW that you aint a theif. So dont let jealous assholes get you all bothered. He should just live with it you ARE better than he is.
KEEP UP THE GOOD AND ORIGINAL WORK
Peace Out

BrunO

Vassago

V
Sharp is a clueless, ignorant and intolerable mess with no skill at all. You always show me w.i.p of your models Vegeta, I know you are a good modeler. And since I cam on board, you have been getting better and better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah one time i posted this

on the tr forums and he said i stole it from bfp.... :p

Best answers
blah

is this a coke can someone just thrown away?
you guys ever try to look at the model from esf in a model viewer...you'll have a good laugh :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, sharps from the rage :p
You should learn not to insult. i've known sharp a while, and I know he's a good modeller. How can you say he's a bad modeler if you havn't seen his work?

You really should grow up. Your immature
comments will get you nowhere in life.
You're all sticking up for SS_Vegeta like he can do no wrong. I've seen a few pics of his work, and I honestly I think Sharp's a better modeller.
If you had real reasons to flame sharp I would accept it, but since you don't, get over it. It happens all the time.

Best answers
lol i love the way you all ralley around each other like you are gay, but when the proof is shown, it is all quiet.
That picture is a BFP model. Can't you see the skinning of it? it IS a bfp model because it has more than 700 polies. The hl engine can't take this many before going slow.

So the proof is shown, and it is now known
You are all retarded and have dicks for eyes!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am not going to say anything about Sharps or SS_Vegetas Models, i have never seen any of Sharps so i would not know, but telling SS Vegeta that he is stealing Models is just rude and un called for

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but telling SS Vegeta that he is stealing Models is just rude and un called for
And calling sharp a dick sucker isn't?

Suck my mutha-****in' hairy scrote u dickless-no-talent-having-jealous-mutha-****er.
I'd expect more maturity from a mod. You are meant to be helpful, not flame like a 4 year old.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok, im going to put this all to rest... i know SS_Vetaga personally and i know for a fact that he doesnt steal bfps models.. ive even seen the models 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 of the way done, so i know its his models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom