Names above the person!

Best answers
Could the ESF team PLEASE put names above the characters so you know who is who (i mean peoples names not the characters!)

like in tribes.

that way when you want to PS aomone you can tell if it is them or somone whos gonna kill ya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oops ment to hit yes...

yeah names would be cool... so u know who ur team mates are.. :p and it would help admins on vals and stuff because we could see who is useing the disk with out waiting untill they die or kill someone...

Best answers
It should be like in counter-strike so when you look at someone there name will come across the screen

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like Ultima2_freeze said it would be gay above their heads

Best answers
Yeah, right now you just have to call people by model, and it's annoying when there's 8 Vegetas. :rolleyes: Plus it would help in teamplay even if nothing else could be done: so make the names team colour-coded too if possible (and I'd expect it is as it's been done in other mods).

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol he said player names not char names

Best answers
please do not call me "ultima2_freeze" call me waldo or ultima2........ ..err.i mean ultima2..i do not know waldo nor do i know where he is...(erie x-files music)..any way i am aware my name is "ultima2_freeze" but dont call me that...it will make it easier for you too...!!!quickly waldo...to the batcave!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol
1 ur weird extremly weird
2 i copied and pasted :)

Best answers
you were not talkn to me were you??? oh i know he wasnt he was i know you were not talkn to me thats it ...sicm microsoft...roar!...bill gates has nothing to do with the dissapearance of waldo just because he is makn 3.6 million dollars of his new book..."where is your money?"doesnt mean he has waldo locked up in his cellar..just because if waldo was found it would put his book out of bussiness....and so what if bill gates has a new book comming out that will give him an extra 3.7 million dollars called "where is your money..NOW" and wouldnt get any money for it unless waldo didnt turn up in 3 weeks..and soo what if bill gates said he was sure he wasnt going to come back big deal...I was not forced by an angry mob of xboxs with guns to say any of this i said all of this by myself..remember think xbox when you get paid.... This was paid for by microsoft and all other associations

Best answers
lol
Ultima2, you remind me of a friend of mine. Two things about your story:
1: Bill Gates would only care about billions, not millions.
2: The story, while amusing, doesn't belong in this forum.
Sorry but it's true. No Offense.

Best answers
couldnt somone script this?

couldnt be to hard!

somone with skill script this idea PLEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom