Best Suggestion Ever

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok ihave noticed that in the game people are being gay and flying out of the way when people shoot at them,thisgets very boring aafter a while and u wonder "Why am i playing when i cant hit sh.." so i think u should have that thing that they do when they put their hands out like a freiza did when he caught the spirit bomb,and u can catch the move and throw it to the side or something (depending on power level of course) or send it back and if u have done it right u get a few pl for it.then more people will try and block and stuff and it will be a lot funner and more like dbz!!!!
[email protected]

Best answers
hmm, but it would also suck if you'd never be able to avoid a beam.
and what's wrong with people flying aside if a beam is rushing towards him? you just press rmb and it explodes en still hits the player cause of the explosion.

but i do like the id of more people trying 2 block beams, cuz it's true, that's much more dbz like. but it would surely get boring if you could only use that for avoiding beams.:shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes but standing there 4 ages saving up power 4 a beam after u have just got your power back then shooting it at somebody and he just sidestepps it,and its all wasted is sooooooooooo annoying.then the bastard does big bang and u r dead.plus have u ever seen a dbz fight where someone moves to avoid the beam every go NO because its boring .It would just be like a power struggle if u think about it.
plus u can avoid a beam thats why i said u could add a few points 4 it to incourage people to do it.IT WOULD MAK IT EVEN MORE FUN FFS THINK ABOUT IT---------

Best answers
yes, but there must be far more options for powerstruggles.. it is just to annoying right now, you trying 2 make a kewl ps, then someone else shoots your head off.. :(.
that's the first thing to be done about, don't ask me how, but maybe peeps could be more social and if they see some other peeps ps'ing they just leave them alone, cuz it's also worth looking at it, don't always take the cheap shot.. :mad:

another thing about the beams, there must be more ways of stopping them, now you can only fire another beam at it and then look at who's pl is higher.. :S
I think there must be some other ways, maybe if the id of the fast shooting ki blasts has been worked out(like vegeta vs cell). that might be an option, if you see a beam rushing towards you, it's to late to start charging up your own ****in beam, so why not start shooting ki balls like hell at that beam, and if your pl is high enough(and enough blasts shot) the beam goes back. i don't have a example in the anime, it's not really dbz, but the id isn't that bad..

the other id in mind is done in dbz though, if the melee system is worked out well:), you must be able that if a beam comes at you, that you just use your arm to make a powered up punch and you crash the beam in another direction. :). like nappa did when gohan fired his beam at him when he went ballistic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Right firstly i dont care what other people think i put it as a suggestion not a "tell me how crap it is" also what is it with people in these forums all someone has to do is post something 'not offending anyone' and people start the bitching like that bloke in the models one everyone said it sucked..it was his first model ffs .
just tone down if u got nothing good t say then dont say it cuz nobody wants to hear the bitching.
i put this here cuz people stepping aside annoys me thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that is a good idea ps are fun but too many people inturupt them... :p

Best answers
Hmmm...that's a koo idea. Now can someone come up wit one I haven't already thought of?? :p Keep thinking tho, eventually one will turn up :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if u already thought of it does that mean it is going in the next version or r u stealing credit?????i dont care as long as u make it happen!!!!.no offence intended.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok ok how about htis then to solve the vegeta big bang when u r in a ps (vegeta because thats all anyone ever is ,apart from me im cell) when u r doing the suggestion i made or a ps u get a glow around u like u r powering up and this makes u have more defence against everyone...also b4 people say u cant win a ps if u both have more defence ,well if both defences go up by the same amout the defence will be equal so it would be just like having a normal ps without assholes interfiering....What do ya fink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom