I've been told to submit.

Best answers
Masta told me that I should say that I used the Base Model of Pyro Fragger's for reference for Skinny Buu. I am being made to accept this accusation as the truth, when it is not. Thank you Mastasurf. Thank you Sharp. You have belittled me infront of the very people I work for. Thanks a whole ****in bunch.:(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
damn tahts not right, we all know you SS Vegeta, me and lots of other ppl remeber u from early days (back on the old forums when we all had like 3 posts lol) and we all know you dont steal models:)

Best answers
But using a other model as reference isn't stealing at all. It's like taking some help. That's my opinion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i kinda agree with you SoN GaMBiT but some ppl r just assholes and will not let ppl even look at there work and get a idea from it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u post not compleat pics of buu... im sure u have old ones when he wasnt done and compleated...

Best answers
I completed Fat,Skinny, and Super Buu in 3 days, 2 hours on each... there were no development pics, sadly.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pics or no pics, all you esf fans know that SS Vegeta doesn't steal. Just because he has improved doesn't mean he has stolen some model and edited it just means he's had some practice behind the scenes of esf and using pics (Be it from models, pictures, etc) it doesn't mean he stole or cheated, it just means he was using them for ideas on what he should do or just using them for some help. I use models for help and I've never been called a stealer. You guys use esf's models and display your skins on them, do you guys get called stealers or robbers or whatever? I thought so.

Best answers
I think i speak for all the ESF fans and the fans on SS_Vegeta's work when i say THOSE ****ERS DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
We all know you dont need to cheat off anyone else's work. So what if you even did look at it once or twice. What if someone plays the game and sees a model and then decides to make their own model does that make them a theif? I think they need to get a ****ING CLUE. They are just jealous of you Bud(SS_Vegeta). Never Submit to those ass clowns!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm no dev pics... no prob.. just post of a pic of the model he clames u stole and the buu so we can compare the 2...

Best answers
hello. this will be my first reply to a post that has been made at these forums. i would just like to say that if the model was done with reference to a model done by someone else, and you had no intention of making mention of this.... shame on you. however, if your model was created completly from scratch, and you are being wrongfully accused of doing something you did not, then you should not allow yourself to be forced into admitting to something that isin't true. i've read the whole flame fest on the other thread, and in that time, i didn't see any evidence to presuade/disuade anyone from believing that you did anything right/wrong. perhaps if you posted your own model, and the model that the BFP team created side by side, and pointed out how yours differs from the other, then you could clear your name up. honestly, i've never seen either of them, and even if i did, i know far too little about 3d modeling to be able to distinguish whether or not one was based on the other. basically, what i'm trying to say, is put your money where your mouth is. i'm not doubting your honesty, because i know nothing of you. but instead of claiming, you could easily convince Masta, Sharp, and anyone else that doubts you by actually prooving, instead of talking about it.

vt

V
this is my first official post for a month

but i want to officially say, that anyone who is ****ing with SS Vegeta, is ****ing with me, and the whole ESF Team, as we are a team, and are all close.

SS doesnt have to prove himself to anyone, because he hasnt done anything, that even half requires him submitting evidence or what not.

To people who want to accuse SS Vegeta of doing shit = **** off, or i will ban your arse to high heaven.

To people who have supported us = thanks, and you are the reason why we are making this mod.

- VT:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom