A secret!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I dont know if you know this but there is a secret on the kamelook map. You go to a new area pitch black until your inside and its purple. Nothing really special but there is senzu beans thats pretty much it. If you wanna know how to get there reply to this post.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it is called a Doorway lol, u can go in one of the rooms on the map and there is a counter with about 6 beans on them, its not a secreat lol

Best answers
ya, i live on the senzu beans at kami's place. i can't belive he didn't notice that.......there is only one door that doesn't work.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Don't flame the guy just because he never noticed or found something. He just found out about the beans, and wanted to help out some people. Thanks for the info, Silent.

Best answers
is that what they are??? i never relly played on it, like 2 times and i only reliased i had the beans after bout 3 min after i got em!

the buildings are a great place to recgarge though!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive never seen this place how do you get there
btw dont flame me ive been on this map like once

Best answers
k when u r on the map walk into one of the doors, you will apear in the building

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the map u have like three buildings, one large one and two little ones when u go in the big building, there is nothing there really, well, a table in the middle and that's it. Also there are 4 doors and one of them doesn't work (not sure but I tought this one was a little higherthen the others. Then u have two little buildings with each one door, both work, and when u get in u might be able to find some sunzu beans (if somebody else hasn't taken them)

Correct me if I'm wrong :rolleyes:

Greetz Naz AKA [DCC]Trunks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom