New PL idea??

Best answers
Ok its not a new idea for your powerlevel..but it is an idea... how about somewhere on the side of your screen ..there would be a pl reading bar...so when you look at a person you could look at your pl reader and see there power level....and have the numbers in blue if it was lower than yours..and in red if it was higher..i think it would be more fun that way when tryn to find out who has the most pl and who would you benefit the most from getting rid of...plus it would make it more like the show....(but if they do do this ..it should be at the top left hand of your screen ...not at the bottom with your bars..and it shouldnt be a bar it should be like ex: "Pl Reading:74620704" ...would this be a good thing to add...please vote..

Best answers
Yes I suggested this in my topic scouters. It was a long time ago So I'll just rewrite it. But what I said is pretty much what you said, except if someone was flying or using turbo, or both then an arrow would be displayed showing their position. And when you do look at them the PL would show up and you would know if you want to do a PS with them, or just run away. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is an arrow to find people needed in esf? i mean the maps arnt that big...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont think taht would be any good, cos like if someone fired at you are u fired at them and went in to a power stuggle and he reads your pl (says its 10.000.000) and his is only 5.000.000 he will not pws with you cos he knows he will lose lol It will make the game boring

Best answers
your power level doesnt have everything to do with a power struggle...for instsants...when i use trunkss burning attack against gokus kameahea..and i know he has a much higher power level than me i can still win if im at a distance and the power struggle is in the middle of us...(if you are about a full map away...)i would win because my attack has a higher speed and although his will push mine all the way back to me i always end up turning his around when its right in front of my face ...(so its kinda like a sling shot)......

Best answers
How ABout RAW Tepous Blows Ass .Why Do u Think Everry Single Poast Is A Shit Idea u Gotta Be More Optimistic man.

Best answers
im feeling some sexual tension between the two of you...now i think one of yall is gay..its up to yall to find out who...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mirai u cannot taslk, most of your posts r just slagging people off, let alone there ideas, i am not gonna answer back in u flame me again, i can not really be botherd, but i CAN send ur posts to esf, i am sure theynwoudl love it see them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man dont be a dick he didnt say anything.... u say that "u Think Everry Single Poast Is A Shit Idea u Gotta Be More Optimistic man." even though ur always insulting people when u post.... :p

Best answers
how bout blue or red for if they are lower or higher, but the lower/higher they are the solider the clor would be.

it would give you a rough estimate like in the show, (cept for frieza cause of the scouter)

Vassago

V
Mirai - clean up your act or I'll keep you off these boards.

Best answers
vassago what the hell have i done all i said was be more optimistic cus from the sound of it he dont want anything that would make esf better in the game.

btw THX For backup hibiki well aprreciated man.

Best answers
ummm...mira??...im not that smart but you dont have to say someone "blows ass" to be optimistic

Best answers
How about creating the...damn i dont know how to say in english... well creating the computer that the sayans have when they invade the Earth... when u get it u can locate the oponent in the biggests maps and see his PL...

Best answers
scouter! yes it would be useful, or even where you would be immobile & everyone would show up with how strong

Best answers
WELL GUYS ITS LOOK LIKE MY IDEA WAS A GOOD ONE!
Did u see todey that the team posted a new about a scouter

I thing that wasnt my idea at all...

ok
thats it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom