SSJ Script Prob IMPORTANT!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I noticed that I messed up with the readme!! I accidentally forgot to change something!! Here's the problem!!

"1.b. In game, type 'exec ssj.cfg' in the console"

IT SHOULD SAY THIS!!!

1.b. In game, type 'exec \ssjscript\ssj.cfg' in the console

So for all the peeps who use "exec ssj.cfg", start to use "exec \ssjscript\ssj.cfg"!! By using "exec ssj.cfg", u are activating the old script!! So be sure to change this!!

By the way, the script won't work if you are using Akimbot and Akimbot keep saying that waypoints thing!! (This waypoint thing is only said if u create a server!! The SSJ Script should be fine online!!) This kinda overwrites what the SSJ Script has said!! So, my suggestion is to make some waypoints or get rid of Akimbot!!

Best answers
If we wanted to could be overwrite the new file over the old ssj.cfg script? Also to disable the stupid waypt messages just type disablebotwaypointmessages atleast I think thats what you type.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx about the waypt thing!! I'll try that, and yea, I guess that u could just overwrite the old one with the new one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or od what i did...

jsut copy the ssj.cfg and past it into the esf folder.. ez as pie

then just do "exec ssj.cfg"

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
or od what i did...

then just do "exec ssj.cfg"
I just said that in the first reply to this topic. Just because you spam and have more posts then me doesn't mean you can be an a$$ like Android 16. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why the hell are u flaming me? all i said was

"or od what i did...

then just do "exec ssj.cfg" "

i didnt flame anyone or anything... dont be a dick and flame me for telling people how to use exec ssj.cfg to ativate the ssj thing....

Best answers
Sorry didn't mean it. When I wrote that I was very tired my Mom and Sister took me on one of there Shopping spree's. I didn't mean what I said last night. So sorry. :cry:

Anyway back to the script... Have we found any other bugs? Also what does the whole newb.cfg thing do?

Best answers
I think the whole "exec newb.cfg" thing is a secret way for Antoine to call everyone a newbie without actually doing it. J/k :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah no sweat..

the only thing that is wrong is that sometimes when u have an other model selected and u change charaters u have to change to a different model then back if u want to keep the model u had..

also its really ****ing annyoying that it spam shit on the server every time u change models... :p

Best answers
Mine doesnt, just look in the "ssj.cfg" file and take out where it makes you say stuff. It should have a say in front of whatever it spams, just delete that from the newb.cfg and ssj.cfg and there ya go, no more annoying spam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i did that already im just saying tis annyoying when other people still have it in....

Best answers
Yeah thats true, ive only seen it like 2 times. Then again i dont play all that much anymore, the insane amount of vegeta's and piccolos that dont ever PS anymore is kinda well, dull.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The newb.cfg binds F1 to the script, and no, u dont need to type that in )v(uad'Dib.

Best answers
One problem I have found...

When u uninstall it, it messes up your game. It changes your camera view to sideways and I had to uninstall ESF COMPLETLY and reinstall!!!

-[gF]-Tien

G
eek
i tried the script but there was tooo many models and i started crying:cry: :cry: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom