pl losing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should really make it so u dont lose pl when u die cause in the show people dont lose pl when they die......

and its really ****ing annyoying when ur at 10 mill and some n00b kills u and u lose 5 mill....

Best answers
i feel the same way u do.....in the show the sajins gain power when they die

Best answers
Well, it's to even out the game. Otherwise you will have one guy live in a server...and have a PL of 60 Million and kill everyone!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes but u work very hard to get a high pl and then its taken away in one blow....

very un cool...

Best answers
i think you're right about losing pl is annoying. you've worked ages 2 get a superhigh pl, and then some noob kills you because you're not paying attention, and your pl has chrashed to zero..

but it's the only way to even out the game.
cuz you think it's annoying if someone shoots you and your pl goes down. but is you're just joining in at a server with already some very strong peeps playing. you wouldn't stand a change against them if their pl won't drop down. that's even more irritating.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but when ur at a lower pl than the rest when u die it goes up untill its about even with the rest so there really is no excuses for the pl to go down..

also when i play as piccolo i can get up to even with a server full of vegetas.... so no loseing pl dosnt really make it fare...

the goal should be to get stronger not make everyone else weaker........

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
even if you get 10 mill pl and some "n00b" kills you, then its only fair to lose pl, if u gained it you woudl rule the sever, i hope they dont change it....

Best answers
hi new person here you guys were talking about when you join a game and people are way stronger than you, well when you join you should start out with the persons powerlevel that has the lowest so like n00b has 100,000 pl and someone else has 500,000 you should get the same powerlevel as n00b because he has the lowest on the server you get what i'm saying?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes i get what your saying, but that would totaly suck, i take it from your post u dont know about exp on this game, when u kill someone (depending on alot of factors) u get lots of pl, ki, etc, but what u r saying would not work cos if all the ppl on the sever is on say 5 mill and someone joins as goku (who has one mill to start with) everyone will go to one mill too, that would totaly suck, it defeats the whole perpose of exp really lol

if since ya new to the game i will not flame u lol not that i would anyway :rolleyes:

Best answers
the players already playing dont lose powerlevel if like you said everyone's powerlevel playing was 5mil then the person joining should get the same as them so it's not the other people losing power it's the person joining that gets more power when they start, or a better idea I think would make it better is if you start out with half of what the oter people have so if they have 5mil you'll start out with 2.5mil and the other people don't lose any

Best answers
Your PL Should Not Go Down Once You Have Died
I Repeat Your PL Should Not Go Down Once You Have Died
It Totally Sux Ass Cus Theres No Point Working Really Hard 2 Get A High PL Because In The End Your Gonna Die And THen You Lose All Your Hard Work SO THat Messes The Game Up Badly I Think They Should Definitely Change it To Not Losing PL

Best answers
i agree it sux when you have a powerlevel of like 10mil and you get killed and you go down to 7.5mil

Retired
Best answers
we should play the song: linkin park - in the end. ;) cause it doesn't even matter :) no but seriously, i think you shouldn't lose PL if you die. that's kinda stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t ja! linkin park is bad ass....

but back to what i was going to say...

esf has tons of ways to even out the pl field for a n00b like when u die ur pl goes up alot to get to about even with the rest of the players... also u dont have to kill people to get pl u just have to hurt them....

and like i said before the goal should be to get stronger than everyone else not make everyone else weaker.....

Retired
Best answers
yeah i hate when it's suddenly 3 vs me, then i die, and i lost PL. that's not really fair.

Best answers
it's alot better in deathmatch mode so then it's everyone against everyone

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totally agree with you, but why does it happen? It seems pretty random to me, sometimes I fight like an hourb and then suddenly it happens and sometimes a fight 15 minutes and then it happens. But either way I hate it so, it would be really nice if they 'd get that away.

But is this about losing PL just like normal when u die? Or is this about that suddenly just ur PL resets I hate both but 'bout the last one it is really ***** when u have a PL like 5 miljon and then it just goes to 750000 (or is this a bug :rolleyes: ) well either way drop them both :)

Greetz Naz AKA [DCC}Trunks

Retired
Best answers
yeah that's really frustrating! the PL reseting. i just stop playing when that happends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom