Do you Think the Administrators Should Make a Sig Forum

Retired
Best answers
The Concern of sig posting has been a problem latley and everyone is getting mad because of it. I offered the suggestion of making a sig forum but doubt the moderators/administrators took it seriously. I'm making this poll to ask you guys if you guys think its a good idea. The maybe if the majority thinks so then we might get one and the board will be more organized again.

Best answers
I thought that was what the off topic was for, then it moved to artwork because the Mods got mad, then back to off topic. Now we ain't allowed no where!

Sigs are works of art. They are more than art, they are a representation of who u are. I don't even know 99% of u but I know your sigs!

Best answers
i voted yes...but it seems like thats what the art forums should be for

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The artwork form should only have pictures ppl have drew and stuff, and the off topic should be about stuff not about dbz mods, and sigs r to do with that.... i think :shocked:

Retired
Best answers
yeah i think that's a great idea. we gotta have that, plz moderator guys, plz make another forum :)

Best answers
Artwork isn't just drawing tepus! Sigs are just as much art as drawing. sigs are arranging the pictures others make to make them appealing to the viewers eye.

Retired
Best answers
yeah that's true, but the sigz were really spamming in that forum. so i think we need another forum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a difference between someone cutting a dbz pic out and pasting it onto a fruty background and someone drawing up some pics and puting them in a sig...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dont get in a huff about it geez koblano, its not art work if u think about it, i mean look at my sigs, one pic, with writeing on it lol tahts not art at all, and even if it was there STILL should be another fourm for sigs cos u have got loads of @testing sigs@ and @do you like my sigs@ posts and its spamming, if you make a fourm for it, that will be ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well le me lay some knowledge on ya some sigs can be considered art if u do stuff with them. i wouldnt call just some random pictures pasted on a backround art. it has to look decent have taken some time and actually be vsually appealing. if u dont consider sigs art then u really cant consider wallpaper art either. ecause wallpaper is just a huge sig. but i believe there should be a forum for it even though t has nothing to do with esf lol. Then on the other hand i agree with some people when i go in the art forum its just all "crappy sig poll" "hey look at my decent sig" "im a newb at sigs so come waiste your time telling me it sucks" its all just spam i want to see some othe types of computer generated art in there.

vt

V
Put simply

no.

there are plenty of forums! if you wanna do your sigs and sig testing, do it in either the artwork section or the off topic section.

case closed

and i get any mofo based responses, its an auto ban, cos im sick and tired or some of the peeps on this forum, so they will be dying soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom