Here's a Idea

Best answers
Don't know if this is a good idea but here goes nuthin..My idea is to have a 4th bar added underneath the KI bar called energy. What this bar would do for you is prohibit multiple blasts (like 5 final flashes in a row, you never see that in the show). So if you were too fire a final flash itd take away a lot of ki and a little of the energy. This bar would also make kaio-ken possible, because you would be able to quadruple your power level or whatever and while your doing kaio-ken id drain your energy. I like the one idea from DMZ where you go unconscience if you lose so much of stamina or whatever, same with the energy bar. You would black out if you were to use too much of your energy too fast..So is this idea any good?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh my god, damnnnnnn, what r u on about, thats gotta be the most funnyest post yet, 5 final flashes in a row, like that is gonna happan, and even if u do that, u would not have much, if any, ki left. Anyway, its not on the Anime.:rolleyes: :talk: :S :shocked:

Best answers
Hey, I only put that up cuz my friend wanted me too, so y don't u shut up...and i meant to put kamehameha's, stupid *****

Retired
Best answers
5 FF's on not impossible BTW but i know what you mean dude, i think it's a pretty cool idea.

Best answers
Thanks judge, ill tell my friend that...ya and i know five ff are impossible too do, i was just using that too show a point :)

Retired
Best answers
no, i said it wasn't impossible = it's possible. :) i did it b4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is like the show, here are some examples.

1. Tien - Against Cell2, Tribeam (15 times?)
2. Gohan - Against Frieza4, Masanko (7 times?)

So it would be like the show, but I think a max of 125,000 will do.

Not compatible with disks, big bang, and final flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom