know modz

Best answers
well ok i know of 2 dbz modz i like this cause it rocks :D

any way are there any more cause i get all dbz modz have a look and see if they are any good this seems to be the best mod

only other mod for dbz i have heard of is dragonmodz but there web site is down i think oh well soz for the long post

Best answers
hey come off it this has been seen 10 times and no 1 has replyed please reply and tell mewhat modz are out there also so i can have a look at them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, right now there are only two DBZ mods out for Half-Life, ESF and Dragonmod Z!! The Rage is another one for Half-Life, but still in the making! Bid for Power is one for Quake 3, but that isnt released yet!! So, there are only 2 out for now!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol

@The Rage@

This is not a dbz mod (really, hear me out) its never updateing the site and they say in the fourms "we dont bother updateing the site" but they have only had one screen shot (that sucks) and they say they are going to move to tribes 2, i dont think they will, i also dont think they will make a half life one, dmz and esf beat them to it. and Bid For Power will rule Q3 and Dragon Ball UT will rule UT hehe:rolleyes:

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
for your signature is that Cloud from ff7? if it is i want one.

Best answers
pls there was another mod but it was so rediculous that nobody every played it D: it had one attack and one player model (vegeta me thinks) wich was a reskined gordon freeman

Best answers
note... bfp is basically a dragonball z mod with changed names and models...the attacks and everytrhing is the same...they will be releasing models for dbz so basically...u can say that bfp has a dragonballz plus a non dragonballz version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its cloud and no one else can have one its mine!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u ask What is existence? a piece of shit thats what id say...... :p

its very un fun and only has one fing map.... and its too ez to win... much like cs....

Best answers
lol, f*k the hell up:devgrin:, existence is good!

anyway each to there own opinions:rolleyes:
even if some of them are wacked:p
j/king

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbut is http://www.modnmod.net/~dbut/

and get my ssj's out of ur sig Daniel.. u never even asked me if u could use them so ur stealing and no one likes some one who steals.........

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like? U made those ssj's?!?!?!?!? Wow ur pretty good then

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i love playing svencoop..... its cool and fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom