Bakuhatsuha!! Kakusan-Ha!!

Best answers
How about these two MARVELOUS attacks? The Bakuhatsuha, used by Vegita and Nappa in particular, creates a nice explosion and some rocks for players to dodge. The Kakusan-Ha, used by Kuririn, is a big energy beam that splits and flies at multiple enemies. What do ya say?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bakuhatsuha is an awesome idea. Kakusan-ha would be cool but i don't know if its possible. It would make krillen a character I wouldn't mind playing. HarSens, if your listening, throw us a bone!

Best answers
yeah harsens if ur listening throw us abone!!!!
this would make krillen a good character

Best answers
When I saw replies to this, I thought I would see "what a DUMBASS!!" about 50 times. Guess I acutally had a good idea for once :yes:. So, harSens, just...... tell us if we can have these fun attacks to assassinate people with.

Best answers
Kakusan-Ha sounds nice to me... But i'm waiting for the Krillin model to finish before i add more attacks.

I don't know the Bakuhatsuha... (yeah, i know... i shouldn't watch the english dub:) But if it's a mouthblast, it might be in.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HarSens, remember when Vegeta was fighting ESF and made a Ki blast around himself that kinda looked like a nuke. Saying that "this planet will all go up in smoke", that, my freind is the awesome Bakuhatshua. More recently he used it to tear up Buu.

It would be nice but I imagine it would kill your ki.

Thanks for responding and listening! :)

Best answers
Nappa used it... remember when he did that weird thing with two of his fingers? Yeah, that is the Bakuhatsuha. Damn, that is one hell of a word to pronounce at first, but then again, what Japanese word isn't?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one prob with the bakuhatsuha.. its an attack that shoots up out of the ground so it wouldnt really be usefull in esf....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not if ur in the air.... but i dont think it should be in.. i mean vegeta allready has enough good attacks....

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe a reason to add nappa then :)

Retired
Best answers
the attack of Krillin was made by me, when we were jumping for version 2.0 i thought of that attack, but i guess no one was listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom