Ssj!

Best answers
umm when you guys release a version that you can go SSJ. please make it hard to go SSJ not like pick and attack to go SSJ. also when you do it don't make it drain ki! that would be better and how do you guys plan to make SSJ usable like pick an attack... hit a botton or get a certain PL?

Best answers
i believe...(and this is my perception) that it will be u get to a certain pl and then it happens. If im wrong some one correct me cause its too early in the morning for me to do any real thinking

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i believe it will go like this.... once you reach a certain power level a button will be enabled to go to SSJ

Retired
Best answers
yeah when you reach a certain PL, you can press a button and you will go SSJ. i hope with a button cause you can turn it off, and so when you are in a Powerstruggle you can surprise the enemy by suddenly going SSJ :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like a powerup, yeah looks cool to me too :)

Nice sig btw judge :)

Greetz Naz AKA [DCC]Trunks

Best answers
judge makes good sigs.... just needs to make his own backgrounds... but otherwise their good....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well my new sig (i am hosting it soon) is a totaly rip off, its got the background of a very well known goku wallpaper lol but the one i am working on now has my own background

Retired
Best answers
uhmm android??? i did make that background myself....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom