Omg!! F*ck Everyone In This Gay Esf Community

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
All i wanted was the m*tha F*cken URL to the M*ther F*cken AKIMBOTS..and you guy's ignore me and call me gay..SO **** YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......**** THIS dumbass place..i lost my interest in this mod.....**** YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
no one cares if you leave and no one cares what you say... we called you gay cuz you posted like 7 topics asking what the site was and no one knows.... so why dont you go to www.google.com and search for akimbot i guarantee you will find it.... now go away....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE ITS ON THE GOD DAMN SITE LIKE I SAID AND ITS A GOD DAMN STICKY POST!!!!!!!!!!

now if u werent spamming up the forums u would of noticed the post that said "New Akimbot Release - ESF 2.0 Support!"

SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND USE UR EYES!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
not to take sides but hibiki you spam more than anyone im on the forum and if you look down the last post written your name is on every forum bar two

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you can shut up darkness, he is not @spamming@ he is putting posts and no one else is, thus, he is on all the @new posts@ on the main forum, u dick

Best answers
why then does he have over 300 posts when me and him have been members for the same time and im on here everyday from for at least 2 hours and at college until my ip got banned because of mick whit I only have 54 posts because i dont post a message every fifteen seconds im not having a go at anyone im just pointing out a fact so piss off what are you his guard dog

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
damn it Darkness, there is jelously there i think, so what if he has 300+ posts, he uses the forums more then you, live with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom