Can this happen anyway?

Best answers
hmm i wonder, since ps2 soon will be internet compatable and there coming out wit the hard drive and all that good stuff, and you had half life think you would be able to play mods??? just a thought might sound stupid but hey =]

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, everything is possible, if it will happen is verse two

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont think it will happen any time soon, but it will one day.

Best answers
i dont think that will happen (legally) the only mod that will come out is counter strike but that will come as condition zero with multiplayer ability.

Best answers
well i hope it will work one day cause my cpu sucks i duno when im getting a new one parents dont like cpus much =[

Best answers
well X-Box is practicly an computer running on Windows and having an full hard drive you should be able to mod the games it probly wont be as easy as cpu games and as legal as cpu games but it should be able to be done for X-Box at least

Retired
Best answers
yeah i doubt it will come for PS2... why play HL if you can have FFX, MGS2 and DOA anyway?? i think that would be the biggest question..

-[gF]-Tien

G
YA FFX rules !!!!!!!!
Tidus is the man
well anywayz that would be reallly cool playin esf on my ps2:tired:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It would be impossible to mod the ps2 version of half-life. You would have to alter the contents of the disc itself to actually make a mod. The hard-drive is just for storing save files and any online games that may surface when the ps2 network thing is started up.

You don't install anything when you play a ps2 game, by the way.

Best answers
yea the ps2 doesnt load anything...(hence the load times for games...)but gta3 is the coolest game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom