2.0 Cell FAQ!

Best answers
Welcome to Ryu Kaiser's Cell FAQ for the 2.0 version of ESF for Half-Life. This time, as the name suggests, we'll be talking of Cell for the ESF MOD in the version of 2.0.

Cell looks like an insect, but in turn, he's an android, more of a humanoid mix if you ask me. His tail allows him to stab his enemies and sucktheir life force from them, adding their own power to his. His first form is rather strange looking, the 2nd looks like he has frog lips, the 3rd is pretty awesome, he looks rather demonic, and powerful. At the end of the Cell Games Saga, he dies to the hands of Son Gohan, who was pished by noth the rage of his father's death, and the spirit of his father, who returned in Son Gohan's mind to urge him on.

Attacks: Gallet Gun (Gallick-Ho), Kamehameha, Makenkousappou (Special Beam Cannon), Frieza Disk, Solar Flare

Gallet Gun: Just the same as Vegeta's, it's almost exactly like the Kamehameha, but doesn't explode as good, and seems to do a bit less damage. Build up your PL and this can be a very good attack.

Kamehameha: Just as the above, but seems to explode large and do a tad more damage, it fires a bit slower than the Gallet Gun, but other than that, it's a good attack. Moderate amount of ki to charge, and good to charge fully and fire into some poor Vegeta's back that just happened to be charging, it's also good for killing slow moving diskers.

Special Beam Cannon: The same as Piccolo's, it fires fast and furous, and basically is a very fast firing attack, building up your PL it can be your best attack. This is the best attack against diskers, it's fast, strong, and can be used to quick kill slow movers.

Frieza Disk: The one hit killing attack Cell has. It's surprisingly fast, and kills fast and furiously. You best use this against some poor soul that happens to be charging, like Vegeta and his final flash, it's also good to use against those in a power struggle, but you will get many insults towards you for spamming.... be sure to not overly use this attack, since Cell has the other attacks.

Solar Flare: Just the same as Goku's, it's great for usage of blinding several people and making your getaway, or a safeguard when charging your attacks fully.

--Strategies--

To me, Cell seems like the hit and run type. You should use the Solar Flare for a safeguard when attacking others, especially if you fully want to charge your Kamehameha or Gallet Gun. Always keep this guy in turbo, and charge when you get the chance to, you WILL need it, trust me. He starts with a slightly low PL, and ki, but makes up for it with high health.

Back Assassin: This is best used with the Frieza Disk or the Special Beam Cannon. The Special Beam Cannon charges very fast, and does pretty good damage, which is best used when behind someone, most likely solar flare Goku or some unsuspecting Vegeta. The disk is also pretty good, but you stand a chance of getting flamed by someone pissed you killed them with a disk.

Slow Target: Always use the Special Beam Cannon on some poor unexpecting disker, it fires fast, and does good damage, and usually reaches them and/or kills them before on contact. Remember though, when you're using the disk, you're an easy target. I can't stress it enough when I say not to overly use thedisk, you make yourself a VERY easy target.

Best answers
the discs are the cheapest thing ever I think ppl would rather have a spammer or some other blast damn a discing wh0re

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom