Im quitting esf.

Best answers
I know some of you are reileved, soe of you probably couldnt care less. But nothing new ever happens here, nobody ever plays esf anymore either. Oh, and when android 16 said he was gonna hack the gF site, I was at his house and I saw the whole thing go down.

Oh, and DbZ Piccolo is the biggest gay butt****er I have ever seen.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well the game will just not be the same without you....hahaha

Best answers
i know this guy in real life, so dont yell at me for insulting him.... shut up gotenks cuz no one cares if you leave... the world will not be any worse if you leave....

Best answers
Well, I get all these goodbyes and it looks like some people will miss me. I know the DbZ clan wants me to leave. I dont know any of there members except piccolo (asshole) and android 16. Android 16, I was at your house the night you said you were gonna hack gF site, so dont deny it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll see what you think of ESF after the next update comes out. Perhaps we'll see you here again, not that it make any difference to me.

Until then, good bye! :p

Best answers
well i think its good that your going and who cares once the next version of esf comes out its going to rule all modes well goddbye and hope we dont see u agin

Best answers
oh boo (something that rhymes with trucking) hoo.

Best answers
I have nothing against the DbZ clan Gotenks, I dont want to be rude when I say the Piccolo is an asshole becuz he is, and anyone with self-respect will admit it. I may try out the new update on android 16s laptop. If its good, I will stay.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Noone will miss ya dude and for all those who posted here , IT WUZ TO GAIN POSTS LOL ...

and dude

1) esf 3.0 will come soon
2) they posts new maps and models every weeks
3) I play ESF everyday and i see alot of peoples
4) shut up :)

No Goodbuy just a waves hands
Noone will miss ya , ur like a rock in the desert (useless)
Perapes if u would of make sig u would of make something good in here :p

Best answers
well he might come back i guess after the next release...but if he has quake 3 he is no way coming back here...bid for power is going to be released in january...so he probably go there if he has quake 3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey bfp lover

Stop fook up talking of that gay converted Bfp here , the release will sux big time (not even real dbz caractere oooo uglyness shit)

And noone cares IF he come back for the next release . he will just whine about the bad thing in it

Best answers
Esf was fun I didnt whine about it. Not enough people play on it, thats all I am saying. CS is just so much better.

Best answers
bfp is just like dbz but with different names and characters...attacks maps and all are same...there r dbz map and non dbz maps...only non dbz thing about it is the characters...but they r releasing them seperately so basically u can have a total dbz version and a non dbz version...so shut up u ****wit! stop trynna act taht u know everything when u don't even know news that are like 6 months old

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Spin, if u bother to read about bid for power, u will know that they are haveing new charaters, maps, moves etc, because funi got hold of them and told them not to make a TC of dbz, so they made @Bid For Power@ that has nothing to do with dbz, in Legal terms anyways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can we all just stop talking about bfp??

this isnt the god damn bfp forum......

ps if ur all wondering why i havent been to the forums in a few days is cause i got me a gamecube :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom