A Few Good Ideas For ESF

Best answers
It's come to my attention that playing Good vs. Evil is very difficult. The models are pretty much covered by the turbo auras, and it becomes difficult to see who's on your team and who's not. I have have a solution: What if the evil team were to have deep red aura, and the turbo aura was an outline of the character. You see, when I'm charging, I can't see the charge meter, and it really kills off the effectiveness of my attacks. I've also been playing around with the idea of placing the charge meter to the lower right hand side of the screen, along with a "Turbo Meter. Everyone uses the Turbo Constantly, why not put a limit on it so we can actually see each other? The Turbo would slowly (A full meter would die in 2 min) die off, until you shut it off, where it would slowly regenerate. Just a few ideas.... now, on to characters.

I'll make this short and sweet for the characters.... characters and attacks.

Android 18: She can fire High Power Palm Blasts, the Kienzan, Her Ki Blasts could come out straighter and much faster... don't know... maybe even her punches could be faster and stronger than the others.... she'd be on par with the others, then, maybe even stronger.

Teenage Gohan: Masenko, Kamehameha, Chou Kamehameha (Bigger Kamehameha with Bigger Explosions and about 1.5 times the charge time), and give the guy his Zet Sword.

That's all I can think of right now...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, some interresting toughts. But bout' the aura's, isn't the scouter gonna do that already? And when ur charging, like u said, u can't c how far u are charged when u have ur aura on they should make the charging meter another colour? So u can always c it. And, adding 18 won't be such a good idea because how can u have perfect cell then :) that will be a problem. I think they should add Pikkon but that's just my opinion.

Greetz Naz AKA [DCC]Piccolo

Best answers
In the Anime, 18 and Perfect Cell did coexist. Regardless of the anime, the androids should be there cause people want them to be there (after seeing 17 versus Piccolo I can't wait for 17 to get in the game). Cell can go perfect the same way they decide that saiyans go super. No one will really care whether the androids have to get eaten or not.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was just a :talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom