have it so that ypou can disable certain attacks/characters

Best answers
How bout in the next update (when will that be BTW?), have it so that the admins can disable certain attacks,
/thinks of no BB or discing/

you can do htta in a ocuple of other mods to so it can be done!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already had something like this its called "server-side selectable moves" its in the suggestions forum. Anyway I think it should go like this in the console,

*= 1 for on or 0 for off

Charecters:
mp_vegeta *
mp_goku *
mp_trunks *
mp_gohan *

I think you get the point.

Attacks:
mp_bigbang *
mp_finalflash *
mp_kamehameha *
mp_burningattack *
mp_eyelazers *
mp_disk *
mp_fdisk *

I think you get the point.

Ok, so if the server is smart, like val, he woud select only moves that are getting out of control.

Definitions:
Spam: To use a POWERFUL and FAST CHARGEING attack constantly.

Best answers
Well then would Galita gun(sp?) at a highish pl be spam.

Galita Gun is my fav attack to
Well I'll have to use some SBC & kamahamaha's then:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, because its not an attack that gets a hugh radius and is extremly powerful.

Best answers
sorry but i have to disagree with you, when Im at 4-5 million & up Galita Gun will take out most people 1/2 million lower then me in 1 hit, & the radius does get reasonably big, not as big as a FF or kamahamaha, but still biggish

but then SBC isnt spamming then cause it has a TINY blast radius:px3

why am i suddenly restricted to 1 simily per posting?

Best answers
there are strong arguments against disabiling player or abilities mentioned in other threads. Disable one thing and people will spam another. Pretty soon you've disabiled everything in the game and that's no fun. The key with spammers is to deal with them. Either kick them, team up on them, or leave the game.

Retired
Best answers
First off i would like to say that i am getting a little peeved at all of the complaining about attacks. let set this straight, their will be some tweaking to the attacks but not much. In the great scheme of things the attacks are all balanced but since we release alpha's to are wonderfull yet complaining fans, you have to deal with an unfinished product. Thier will be no move or charecter disableing and the disk will remain the same as well as the big bang. just to give u a little understanding on what i mean i tell u a little on the future of esf. Alot of u complain about goku starting off week, well in the end he is the strongest. the only char to reach ssj3, at this point he will have roughly 96 mill pl. So we know what we are doing, just trust us. Hopefully this will clear a little bit up.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe in you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom