Sweet mod

Best answers
Hey, just wanted to let the ESF team know you're doing a great job. I've been trying to get my friend to buy CS since I've had it, and he's had some personal vendetta against it (don't ask me), but I finally downloaded ESF and played it, so now he's going to buy it. Why CS retail? because A. it works with mods still and B. I can waste him in CS without him downloading the huge 139 meg download. Anyway, the mod looks great. The skins and moves are phenomenal, esp. when compared to the old Jedi Knight DBZ mods i've been playing.

Just wanted to say great job, I'll be playing it online once I get to my normal house and better. Peace.

Best answers
cs retail works with mods....i thought it didnt. It was missing something..oh well even if it doesnt work go buy a like 9.99 copy of half life....god i cant believe i paid 45 bucks for it

Best answers
Yea, I was surprised when it worked. Instead of the HL folder, I just put it in the CS folder and it all works. Also, with the CS retail copy, I got updated versions of TFC, DMC, Opposing Force, Wanted!, Redemtion, and FireArms. Pretty good deal, if you ask me, even though you didn't. I wanted to bring CS and my update files and ESF to MI with me, but that wouldn't be kosher, so I'll just have to suck it up. And no, I'm not jewish, I'm a heathen of sorts. Hope to see some guys on a ESF server soon, I'll be fresh meat with my 56K. Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom