ESF Community..

Best answers
Well.. I must say I've had the mod for a couple of weeks, I go by Access.. I run a ****py listen server from time to time.. some people might know me, but I doubt it :).

I read the boards from time to time, i'm not a DBZ crazed fan, but i enjoy the series some what and this mod quite a bit (even though its alpha and needs some work) Great Job so far devs, I hope you keep with it.

The board community has an overall great turnout of.. educated people, and I was wondering how most of you play and what you enjoy.. I for one am not a fan of discs, spams and big bangs..

I was wondering how most people feel about power struggles and such? and do you think dropping out of a PS by turning off fly is a cheap tactic and same with exploding ps's.. I think they are to a degree even though some ps's need to be avoided.. such as ones that deal with big bangs :rolleyes:

This isnt a whine post, I'm just curious.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm almost always piccolo. In the beginning to gain some PL I use a lot SBC and laser eyes.yI always kepe moving even when I'm charging and always keep looking around. LAter in the game when I gained PL mY masenko is very strong so I use that the most of the time and go in a lot of PS and mostly I win those. Also the way I play depends on the opponents when I'm playing against a BB vegeta I use a LOT sbc when I'm playing against a FF vegeta or trunks I try to laser eye them before they can attck me. when I'm playing discers I always keep distance use a lot of SBC coz they are very slow when they use disks.. That's about it i guess :)

Greetz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eye lasers hardly ever work for me..... but all in all i play as piccolo or frieza (not using disks)...
i like piccolo cause he is fast and can shoot sbcs like mad and friezas death ball is uber good once u build it up..

Best answers
Personally I think dropping outta a PS or exploding it is fine: why continue when you KNOW you are gonna lose? It's not like there's skill or a true battle of wills, you just make yourself a sitting duck and throw more power into the explosion, giving your opponent the chance to perhaps get more kills.

Sometimes, if some's been charging an attack for a very long time, I charge a quick Kamehameha and launch it at them, to goad them to defend themselves with a PS, and then I detonate it and escape.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do that too, they work like, forever on a FF (slow, takes LOTS of ki to charge)and then I just fire one simple masenko (fast, doesn't take much ki to charge) and blow the thing up, yeah, why should u go on when u already know that u are losing :D.

Greetz Naz

eGo

Best answers
where do u guys play? Can i get some ips? thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom