How to implement ki shields

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all know most people want ki shield, so why not intergrate them with blocking "q". When someone pushes "q" the go into the block pose but a ki shield, that look totally different from the auras, appears it can disinagrate 1/5 of the attacks power plus whatever blocking does. It also absorbs ki balls. But it can only be activated if you have a power level over 1.5 million.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or just make it so when u hold down lets say q it uses ki by the sec but it stops attacks that are shot by people weaker or the same pl as u...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that would make people who are stronger than you practally impossible to kill. DUH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont mean they should be exatly the same pl as u....

if someone was at a pl of about 30 mill and u were 1 mill how would u stop a ki blast from the 30 mill person?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ki shield wil stop the attack right infront you draining you pl to 10,000 no matter what the pl difference is, but this does not stop them from exploding the attack.

OR!

The ki shield will stop attacks but power sturggle to deflect the attack. It cant be blown up, the attack or the shield. If you win the PS it get thrown in a spirl upward. If you lose you die.

I think non of these ideas are good so I will have to think up a better one later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or do what i said and make it so u can block shoots from people up too a 10 mill difference (but anything below ur pl can be blocked)...

or the higher the persons pl is the more ki it takes..

Best answers
how bout a bit of both?

the shield takes 4/5th of the damage & drains from your kai(instead of your health), takes ki to run it, & cant move.

also the deflective action chould be good if depending on where you got hit it would deflect that way, aims at front & gets hit by own fully chaged FF:p

Best answers
Sierra, I like your idea about the shield using the Power struggle system. I think that could really work and if the opponent explodes you could receive damage as if you were blocking.

Best answers
I like the reflecting idea for the Ki sheild really, Having it blow up beside you kinda just sucks, But, I think that you should actually have a power struggle for control of the beams... Say Someone shoots a beam at the Ki sheild, Its gonna act like a Power Struggle, the Beam is trying to collaspe the sheild, and the Sheild is trying to reflect the beam/ball of energy back.

Best answers
So have i got this right someone shoots a beam attack and you press the ki sheild button, say q every1 seems to love that letter, than a ki shelid sphere will surround you and the beam will hit it and a blockstruggle like thing will occur except itll be easier to win it, but itll cost much more ki?
Is that right?

Best answers
i think the ki shield should absorb a certain amount from each attack, so any small attacks pose no threat, but bigger attacks can only be partially stopped. so a flurry of small attacks are easily stopped providing you block in time, but a large beam can be harder to deflect

Best answers
Well.. maybe instead of Modifying the block button.. You could put it in with the Charge Button instead, You could start charging, and then when a blast gets near you, it switches over to the Ki Sheild and its more like Flaring your Aura. That way we don't really take block away for those who like it.

Best answers
Q should be normal block, KI shield should be differnt, When it breaks, you take damage..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom