Version 3.0 Release?

MaX

Best answers
When will it be out. i thought u said that ud release it on new years eve or day im not complaning just wonna know caust me wonna be BUU and stuff and go ssj just getting 2 into me and i hope u release soon :) cya

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
they never said it would, they siad it would be out some time in 2002, ok?

Best answers
Originally posted by MaX
i thought u said that ud release it on new years eve or day
We DO have a live you know....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure harSens? ^_^ I can't wait for the next release, but I'm gonna.

Noah
GreenTaco

MaX

Best answers
o nm then but Thx Harsens u my fav person outa esf team and im 10 yrs old so dont know much on that spamming thing likee i dont know what it mean. does it mean dont post so much in very little time? and Harsens Owns Joo ALL!!! :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok heres what i know about the release date
its very vague
mid - end january or early feb

Vassago

V
It is still some time before we release the next version guys.

We recently picked up a very talented animator, who is hell bent on quality :D

He wants to create custom skeletons for each player, so they fit the models perfectly, and that the animation is smooth.

We are also adding a slew of new features, some of which you all already know about. Some of these features include:

- Capture the Dragon Balls (play mode)
- Transformations (SSJ, Mystic, Cell, etc etc)
- Power Sensing (eg, scouter)
- 1/4 Scaledown (maps appear larger)
- New player models (gohan, krillian, etc)
- New animations
- New attacks

Thats about all I can say right now. I can't give away TOO much info ya know :)

Keep in mind that all that there is just a small piece of what will be in the next release.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For transformations, what is "Mystic", someone explain? [I know flaming might come, and I SHOULD know, since I am a really huge DBZ fan!]

Best answers
We wont flame u m8 just cuz u dont know sumthink

I have no idea what "MSYTIC" is, i think it mite be when gohan wears the same kind of outfits as Kibiki and Shin...or when he unleashes his "RAGE" power................

But id like to know..........in an episode or saga of DBZ vegeta's hair is purple like trunk's

WHY?
and what is "BEBI" vegeta anyway? i know its the vegeta with the white hair sloping forward :)

Best answers
I'm not to certain, but I think Bebi is the last remaining person of the Truffle race that used to live on planet Vegeta with the Saiyans. Somehow, he survived and later when he comes to earth he inhabits the body of the strongest person on earth, which happens to be Vegeta. I think it's like Majin Vegeta where he was mind controlled by Bibidi but more like Aliens where Bebi is actually inside of Vegeta controlling his mind.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its what kirillin transforms into or something
im not sure tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So who is this 'CrazY' animator? (i like his style-PERFECTION)
Did you guys get the other Coder (partical)?
So The team is expanding cool!

Hi to all new members of the MOD good luck hope you add to a already great mod!

BrunO

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So mystic is Krillin's transformation? But into what? Can someone please clarify on this so I am prepared to use it in the mod?

Best answers
Mystic is when Gohan loses the power to become SSJ, but he doesn't need it, since Mystic pretty much covers SSJ, it's kind like not needing SSJ to increase speed and power, and the amount of PL you get is expanded greatly. Gohan loses the power when he gets the Zet Sword, which is a mystic type of sword, much like Trunks' sword, which was Tapion's (By what I heard). These swords will probably end up doing a good deal of damage, and both Gohan and Trunks will end up being in close fighters with a deadly melee attack by just using their swords.

Not enough people use the Punch and Kick, you know. So the addition of Tapion's Sword and Zet Sword will be a warm welcome to the over all game play, and the block will probably turn into a sword parry as well. I'm very excited upon hearing of the addition of Tapion's Sword and possibly Zet Sword, as it'll raise the chances of people fighting Melee style to a new level. Hopefully we'll see the Chou Kamehameha, and more unique disk features as I also said in another post, where block catches the disk if you have a high PL (or the sword block destroys it.. that would be pretty sweet, ne?), where the disks charge as you slowly move, and when you fire these off, you don't move, at all. the Disks become smaller, two are launched at once, etc.

~Ryu

Best answers
Hey peeps, here to help clarify :p

Mystic is when Son Gohan is a Super Saiya-Jin, but his hair doesn't turn golden.....its kinda like the transformation without the hair. Im not sure how he comes to posess that power, but I will eventually (I will, in time, own the whole series on manga

Hope that helped.......

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by RyuKaiser
Mystic is when Gohan loses the power to become SSJ, but he doesn't need it, since Mystic pretty much covers SSJ, it's kind like not needing SSJ to increase speed and power, and the amount of PL you get is expanded greatly. Gohan loses the power when he gets the Zet Sword, which is a mystic type of sword, much like Trunks' sword, which was Tapion's (By what I heard). These swords will probably end up doing a good deal of damage, and both Gohan and Trunks will end up being in close fighters with a deadly melee attack by just using their swords.

Not enough people use the Punch and Kick, you know. So the addition of Tapion's Sword and Zet Sword will be a warm welcome to the over all game play, and the block will probably turn into a sword parry as well. I'm very excited upon hearing of the addition of Tapion's Sword and possibly Zet Sword, as it'll raise the chances of people fighting Melee style to a new level. Hopefully we'll see the Chou Kamehameha, and more unique disk features as I also said in another post, where block catches the disk if you have a high PL (or the sword block destroys it.. that would be pretty sweet, ne?), where the disks charge as you slowly move, and when you fire these off, you don't move, at all. the Disks become smaller, two are launched at once, etc.

~Ryu

This is pretty much all wrong.
First off, the thing about trunks using tapion's sword was in the last movie, and the movies are more like "what if" stories. They don't fit into the series timeline. At all. It's like they never happened.

And about Mystic Gohan...
Kaioshin(shin to you dubbies) noticed that gohan had tremendous power, so he took him to his planet. He figured that he would have enough strength to use the Zet sword, which could kill buu. He becomes strong enough to swing it around(it was very heavy) and can use it fairly skillfully. So, he decides to test it out on a rock. The sword shatters, and a very old guy who looks alot like Shin is released from it. He infuses Gohan with mystic strength. He cannot go super saiya-jin after this, but he basically given the strength of super saiya-jin 3. He is also given a gi similar to his fathers.

He still has the yellow ssj aura, but no blonde hair.
He never uses a sword after the brief training session of Kaioshin's planet.

If you don't believe any of this, fine with me. I've seen these events with my own eyes, and I kinda trust those.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i am from england and they only show dbz on cartoon network and they have stoped it at the buu saga, i dunno if or when they will show it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom