Where did all the good servers go?

monx

M
What happend to all the servers? Don't say what about jolt.co.uk server because those suck. They kick everyone off every 3 mins. I remember those val servers were good. But where did they go? If some one know a good server or could tell me whats the deal with jolt.co.uk servers plz post it up here.:paper:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the jolt.co.uk like people in the US. I've tried the server from like 3 diff. computers, and have had people try it, with no luck. They just get booted after a few minutes like you said. I would also like to know where Val's servers went. That was pretty fun stuff. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
I tried the jolt servers, and the most people I've seen was 4, and that was only for a minute or 2. Also, all the other servers are slow as heck, or I get booted after a little bit anyways. If there are any really good ESF servers out there and are up, please let me know, I'd be glad to play sometime. Thanks, Peace.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the jolt servers are fine, just dont do a power struggle or else the server boots everyone for some reason. maybe a bug? maybe not.

Best answers
im in New Zealand & i find the jot servers fine, (im on a 56k to!!!)

they just dont go to well when heaps of people get in & PS constantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom