Melee Combat!!!

Best answers
Ive played ESF quite a lot, and the battles are dominated by beams/ki attacks. If you read the mangas and watch the anime, (please dont watch the english dub) its mostly melee combat! I mean, you don't see Son Gokou doing a kamehameha every 5 seconds, let alone every 5 minutes!! The true DBZ game would have bone crushing Melee combat, with excellent animations that corresponded between each model. I mean, that if Vegita and Son Gokou were fighting, and Vegita through a punch with his left arm, Son Gokou would parry with his left. I know the ESF team is doing their best, and I commend them for the excellent job that they have done so far, but this is my best suggestion for a game that correponds to the series and gives DBZ fans a true feel for being thrown in to the action..........

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which means it isn't done yet. Version 3 may have a new melee system that mastasurf was talking about. :)

/me sits down and prays to multiple gods that meteor attacks are in.

Best answers
yea well I think they defenetly need better melee attacks and make it take almost all they energy to shoot any blast or Beam

but there defenitly needs to be more Melee and less Beams so improve skill and maybe something like when u hit a player they both fly back a bit automatically...

if ne one played Zone Of the Enders on PS2, that would be the perfect engine to make a DBZ game on, where they fly back when they get hit then fly toward the enemy again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom