High Jumps and Dragon Balls

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a simple question about high jumping and capturing the dragon balls.

-When you high jump, does it consume energy?
-Do collecting the dragonballs have any advantage to yourself [or your team] other than points?

Thanks in advance!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm i think ..

1) look at the energy bar when he jump in the video , look for urself if he lose energy..

2) for the dragonball , i think when u collect them all , u got a lil menus who come out and u got the choice of hmm a number of wish , like immortality , high PL and lalaa

Best answers
1] How can u jump high?
2] How can u collect dragonballs?
3] How can u play in deatmatch to transform in SSj with ssj script?

Vassago

V
Using the regular jump button will perform a rather large jump. More so than any regular jump does. To perform a super jump, you do it the way it's done in Halflife. You run, crouch then hit jump real fast. Trust me, the super jump gives you phat air :)

As far as power consumption, the super jump doesn't take any ki to do, at least not at this point.

When you collect the dragonballs, you (obviously) get to make a wish. This is done via a menu popup screen when you hit the (use) key. After you make your wish, the dragonballs disperse back randomly into the level. :)

As to what wishes you can make, well.......you'll just have to wait and see :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does the über air you get cause you falling damage. (I'm curious because alot of the servers I have seen as of late have falling damage and other such nonsense on.)

. . . and you won't need the SSJ Script to go SSJ in the new release. You need it to go SSJ in version 2.0 or earlier. You need to play in the "Deathmatch" or FFA mode to use the script. If you spawn and see that lovely choose good or evil menu, you can't activate the script.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kewl, thanks Vassago, although, this does make me even less patient for 3.0. :S However, more of this gradual revelation of 3.0 would make things interesting!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Falling damage has been completly removed from the game, so thats nadda problem. Personally, i think this release is what will make esf 'fun', mostly because were implenting gameplay now. HarSens is developing Capture the dragonballs so teamplay is enforced(which is always the funnest). For example, one team may have a group of people guard the dragonballs, other assult the enemy base to try to steal dragonballs, and one other group look around the level for remaining dragonballs:)

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Falling damage has been completly removed from the game, so thats nadda problem. Personally, i think this release is what will make esf 'fun', mostly because were implenting gameplay now. HarSens is developing Capture the dragonballs so teamplay is enforced(which is always the funnest). For example, one team may have a group of people guard the dragonballs, other assult the enemy base to try to steal dragonballs, and one other group look around the level for remaining dragonballs:)
Sweeeeeeeeet.
Now that you guys are working on gameplay, does that mean that most of the graphical features are done (beams and whatnot)?

Best answers
Anyway, basicly i am asking you to PLEASE have a version w/o the MP3s. i do not listen to them. i am sure many ppl that have slow modems do not want to wait like i did about 6 hours to d/l a mod. please, if you can, release a version w/o MP3s or release an Upgrade version. PLEASE! not everyone has cable or DSL running into their houses. so, if you guys can, please release an upgrade version or a version with no MP3s and make it so you can d/l them seperate (like another .zip)

Also, what new maps are there gonna be?

Best answers
I have to agree on the make mp3s a different download and not added into the main download, even though im on broadband so it doesnt matter to me much. I like the idea of taking fall damage out, but i guess ill have to stick with special attacks to blow myself up. ;D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MaJiN VeGeTa!
3] How can u play in deatmatch to transform in SSj with ssj script?
erm the SSJ Script will no longer be needed duh
SSJ will be apart of the next version and i guess SSJ will appear in all modes

Best answers
How can u play deatmatch esforces if for half life right....?
I cant figure out how to play in deatmatch in a menu could someone plz help me....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its easy
you can select it when u create a server its in advanced

Best answers
Dunno if someone asked this already, but in 3.0 is there gonna be some way of identifying team mates? Most of the time you'll waste KI by shooting the hell out of someone and find out he's on your team. Should fix this by showing a name once you roll your crosshair over them.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the scouter is going to help with that, not sure, but I think it might be the scouter.

Best answers
I'm thinking that if the scouter was to do anything it would say the power and maybe say their name, i dunno if it'll do anything about the teams. If it did that'd be awesome though

Best answers
If there was immortality it probably would just be temporary, theres no way anyone would want the mod if it was permanant and they were on the other end on the invincible guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom