Cheap or just a good tactic?

Best answers
Recently I saw that ppl drop from the air while powering up attacks..(They just release fly button duh)Now I started using that again since its actually fun to surprise ppl with it..
But is that actually supposed to happen?
I mean "should" you be able to do that,or is that gonna be fixed/removed in the laster releases?
Would be cool cause after all .. I think its cheap.

Best answers
If I remeber correctly it was intentionally left in there because you can now manually detonate all controllable beams by pressing secondary fire. I hope this helps.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noooo damn I had such nice tricks with it!!! Why are they removing it, the z fighter can also move a little bit

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
accually, in the new inteam version, you move at 1/2 speed while charging a kame/gallit/ect, but you don't move if your charging something like a big bang, or final flash.
edit- Cucumba!, we have the same... EXACT post count:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Celebration time CMON!! nanannanannaa!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only Goku has ever moved during charging. None of the other Z fighters do it with a controlled beam. DBZ is very heavily based on martial arts folklore (or fact, as you like it) and Chinese mythology. That being said, chi/ki/qi/kiap is channeled by getting "root". This is that deep horse or forward stance they get into before they fire a beam or weapon (It's more comlex than that, but I don't have the time to explain it all). It wouldn't be easy for even a master martial artist to move while getting the energy they need. Only Goku has moved (spirit bomb, so I guess this would include Krillin) and this seems to be more of a short burst after the movement (again excluding spirit bomb, wich is all outside energy) than a charging move.

I'm not trying to be a preacher, just saying that the "tactic" is a bug. There is no point in rationalizing the bug being in the game. Besides wouldn't you like to get in a powerstruggle? It's the stuff DBZ is made of. You wanna get away from the PS just aim the head of your beam around the other.

-edit- Yeah, PC Joe, but mine are juicier :p

Best answers
thats what I call a dba fan... well i gues that would be a great idea pc joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom