Flying

Best answers
now I think Flight is Taken too far since most of the fighting is on the ground on the show

the characters should be able to glide right over the ground instead of walk that would be cool, and when they fly make it take up more Ki cuz theres no real need for flight unless the characters are Travelling or looking for an enemy

idunno if these r good Ideas but theyre juss off the Dome

Best answers
I think it's a good id, there shouldn't be so much flying. though it is the only way of having a good gameplay right now, if you walk you're far 2 slow. But it certainly would be nice if you could fly less, and fight more on the ground. Like in the peppercity map, someone has taken quite some time 2 built the map, but everyone just flies sky high over the buildings, not ever have i seen a ps on the street in that map.
And you're right, in the anime it happens very rarely that char's fight eachother in the air the whole time.

A, let's wait for the next release and see :D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
flying = greater gameplay
flying shouldnt use more it it should less to almost none

Best answers
hm, you're right about flying=greater gameplay, if you would only be able to walk it would be rather boring, but flying al the time isn't al that good either, like melee combat would be nicer on the ground i think.
Ah, they shouldn't change anything about the flying thingy, just improve some ground stuff, so people would earlier go to ground level.

Best answers
I'm not saying walk I'm saying hover over the ground quickly, the DBZ characters move fast, they should be 5 times faster then they r now but it would be better to do alot of ground fighting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom