In The Next Verson Will There Be A Power Indicater For Punchs And Kicks

Best answers
IN THE NEXT VERSON WILL THERE BE A POWER INDICATER FOR PUNCHS AND KICKS?????

Like in the show where vegeta used all his energy is his kick that would be so sweet dont u think???

I think it would be kick ass if attacks affected the characters like and if u where on a egde of a big bang attack u would through in the air :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that last bit made no sence, but i tink it would be cool if u can use your ki when your kicking/punching.

Best answers
Sorry what i ment was u know in team fortress when u have been hit by a rocket u get pushed into the air. i ment that but in esf and like when your blocking a attack u should be pushed back like in the show

Best answers
that would be cool, also you should make the power strugle more usuer interactive like you have to click the fire button faster and faster to make more energy go against the enemy :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noooooo that would be to DMZ like... it's a very good method to get RSI tough, but button bashing just isn't my style :no:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pressing the fire button to put more enery into a ps is a bad idea cause
a.) theres going to be alot of keyboard and mice broken out there
b.) people who lag are going to lose every time

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The current struggle system is great. It really should all be based on PL and KI, or whatever all the determining factors are. Also, something I've found while playing, sometimes, if you detonate your beam, it'll succesfully take out theirs too. That's gotta be fixed. I find it funny even if I'm losing it, and gonna die, to watch it slowly come forwards to me, knowing there's nothing I can do about it, and then bang! :p Alos regarding struggles, is it possible to code so that ppl who try to interfere with a struggled can't do any damage?

-Karrde-

Best answers
the power struggle rocks i was fighting a spirt bomb with my final flash that rock will where both on 8 mill some thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom