Meteor Smash....

Best answers
my first suggestion would be
removing swimming animations because you know!?!?! they fly under water so swimming makes them look a bit if a sisi:) so I was wondering if you could just remove the animations and make them just "fly"underwater andyways never seen an episode off seeing any dbz characters swimming in the series.... the just blazed through.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW THE METEOR SMASH

another suggestion: GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN DRAGON BALL LEGENDS BEFORE ON PS???? ITS A DMN GREAT GAME!!! And I wanted to suggest implementing those HARDCORE charging kicks and punches

when the hit you example with their fist, you will be BLOWN AWAY, SUPER FAR!!,and then teleport to your location then,blown away(hit him) and then teleport(this repeats on actually its pretty cool!!!!!!!very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

and then the r button...... when you hit the enemy with this kind of melee hit (BOOM!) just press r (no need for aiming the direction I hope...it will be to hard to chain....) to their location (not really their location but the direction they are headed to and you will be teleporting yourself to that spot) and then there will be a distance indicator of the enemy showing the enemy getting near very fast(you hit him hard right:) so hes blown away fast)and then hit him super hard again and he will be blown away superfast!!!(this prcoess repeats.... then teleport to spot headed again then hit him again...)and recommended for this To use tons of energy.... and damage) as seen in some melee combat in some series of dragon ball (Ive seen Vegeta being beaten by some dofey looking oranged headed guy and vegeta was outcold hehe! it was some series in the frieza saga)

This is called the Meteor Smash...........ESF will sure beat dmz if this could be implemented

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, did you miss the whole Freiza/Namek saga. The Meteor smash has been suggested on another thread a while ago and the team said they liked it but it would be hard to implement. Anywhoo, the orange haired guy is Rikum or Reecom dependant on sub or dub. They swam quite a bit in that saga. Good suggestion for the smash though.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan also swims a little when fighting Dabura in the new first part of the Buu Saga on Toonami.

Noah
GreenTaco

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom