Just a thought

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was playing on this server called JIMMY IS GOOD
and oddly enough, I was kicked for using Picolo's eyelasers which really don't even do a whole lot of damage.

Anyway, it seems that just about every attack is being called 'cheap' now. I'm just wondering what other people think. Post your thoughts. Say which attacks are cheap and why (no talking about discs. If you want to do that, look for the topic 'Diskspammer Blacklist').

Now, before you reply, DO NOT insult other people's opinions or be a jerk or anything. I just want to see what other people think, not a long flame list.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i dont think any attack is cheap...they become cheap when a player uses nothing other than one attack

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any attack can be spammed. If you were spamming the lazer, and you were warned, it was fair to boot you if you gave lip or if you used after the admin said that you couldn't. I've said it before and I'll say it again that the problems aren't with the game itself. The problem is with the cheap players who attack people in powerstruggles, the people who spam attacks, the people who use eyelazers on people that are charging attaks and not able to turn on turbo. Disk spammers are the worst breed but big bang spam can get annoying.

That being said it is also ridiculous for sever admins to ban attacks or characters. The problem is with the annoying player that is playing for points and not fun. I was on jimmy is good a while ago, and the eyelazer spam was horrific. If you just fly around firing lazers for points, go play quake. If you play piccolo and fight well using melee, ki blasts, SBC, Masenko etc. than you will never spam. Skill is the key to satisfying victory. Remember how Vegeta refused the "disgraceful" senzou beans?

:yes: Refuse Disgraceful Spam

Power to the Peeps

¡Viva el ESF!

[/EndRant]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the only people who annoy me arent the disk spammers, big bang spammers, but the assholes who follow you firing endless Ki balls... now that **** is annoying

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
true that Psycho ... or a idiot (ESFNoob) who ran in you when u charge up a big final flash and ur almost at the last line of the lil charging bar.. THAT is annoying

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have morons playing ring around the guy whos final flash will blow up the whole map!!!! morons, o well, i get at least 4 kills out of it

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, anything can be spammed. I just got whacked for using it a little bit. I'll use it to assault from long distance and hope they're weak enough to die from it quickly. Generally, they're not, so I'll use SBC or Masenko and finish with lasers while they're trying to charge a FF or BB at point Blant Range (bad idea in of itself as you'll probably kill yourself too). Sometimes, if my Ki is low, yeah, I'll sit there and just unload lasers as I don't really have enough Ki left for a good powerup attack and at this point I'm usually hurting badly :p Basically, it's a last ditch effort to kill :p Usually, it doesn't work :p

IMHO, the thing about picolo is that he's not hugely strong, but his moves are fast and he can dodge easily.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom