goku is to weak

Best answers
i dont know whit you but i thing goku is to weak and his spiritbomb:no: but the kameha is:yes: my fav is goku but hes to weak so i use vegeta MAKE GOKU ALOT STRONGER

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love playing goku, his kamehameha is really nice and his solarflare in combination with the spiritbomb is cool too, ok he's weaker then Vegeta or Cell or piccolo, but he's pretty well balanced if u compare him with freeza trunks and Gohan, but make him stronger anyway :)

Greetz Naz

Best answers
yes his solarflare and kameha is nice but the spirit bomb is to weak if one of his attacks is kaioken he will be very good

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was posted elsewhere by [ESF] Zero that goku will be the only one who can go SSJ3, and thus will have a big advantage in the end. The game will be balanced when finished.

Best answers
Everyone's solar flare sucks. I sit right infront of them and use it, and they just fly around like nothing happened.

Other than that, everything is fine.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
IN ESF , No caracters are weak... Only the player infront of the comp is... lol

If ur goku .. its very EZ to get better than a vegeta..
the solar flare sux a lil bit cuz like blazer said .. when u do it , the player u made the attack against will simply fly around like a moron..

BUT! the Spirit bomb is very good agasint some Noob lol
U charge it , in sky and u wait for someone to spawn lol

And for the kamehameha .. If u think thart its weak .. well its beats a big bang and a final flash (it will beat the FF if the other guy isnt on turbo )

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! Hey Joe, remember a similar post on one of the BotM boards? :p

Anyway, dude, Goku is great. I get knocked around by him regularly. You should see how often I die from trying to push back a spirit bomb with a Masenko. And even when I do, they usually get out of the way of it because it just takes so much to push it back. Furthermore, Kamehameha, full charge, assuming equal PL (though my ratio tends to afford me a very high PL :p ), pushes back almost anything. Then there's his solar flare. Getting blinded by Goku for 40 seconds sux badly and makes me an easy target.

Bottom line, every character has their plusses and minuses. As I used as an example, my favorite character is Picolo. His attacks charge up and move very quickly. However, they're not all that strong without a good size pl to back it up.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i think that its sad to sit there throwing spirit bombs on to where ppl spawn, it is cheap and spamming

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Infact the SpirtBomb is the most powerful attack in the game but when its in a powerstruggle you can pump more Ki in to it so it can force it back. Thats why it take so much!
Ya I think Gokuu needs the Kaioken to make him a better character it would be very cool to! Plus the Solarflare I think last too long.

BrunO

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's fine, but yeah, maybe some more abilities or something. But hey, Picolo does just fine with three :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
yes goku is a bit weak, vegeta can beat anything with his big bang, or even final flash if he has time to make it

as far as spawn camping, this could be prevented with the new map sizes, just dont throw all spawns for one team in one spot. making them hidden somewhere would help too.

the solar flare does need help. it only works if they are less than 10 feet away and looking at you, but then it only lasts 20 seconds

kaioken for goku is a nice idea, but it would have to be a toggle; maybe put it on slot 8 so they can pick it and turn it on/off with a mouse click then choose the weapon to use it with. kaioken should boost their attacks according to its level (kaioken x1, x2, x3, etc.). but when kaioken gets to a higher level it should burn ki much faster, which would prevent that level from being used by weak players, which would make them want to build up power level

i found that vegeta with power level of 10,000,000 has endless amounts of ki so a goku at 10mil should definitely be able to do kaioken x50

remember on goku's capsule headed for namek, he did kaioken x20 before he was even at 1mil

another thing that would make goku better is improved teleportation. maybe leave the teleport the same, but enable him to teleport while he is charging an attack; he does this with cell in the cell games and blows his top half off with a kamehameha, but of course cell regenerates and so and so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom