News from Antoine3323's Site

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tomorrow, I start school again, so I will go back to being grounded on weekdays. I will not be able to contact you guys as often or work on the script as often. Only on weekends. Although, there are sometimes where my parents are at work, and I sneak on. Hehe!! Anyways, just wanted to tell ya!!

Due to recent IP bans on AOL, Antoine may not be able to post here for a while. I can tell you that I have just finished a lot of new sounds for the new SSJ Script, and if you liked it before, you'll love it now. If he has any news I'll announce it for him here. (Hopefully it will be released before ESF 3.0 so we can enjoy it for a little while)

On that note, how many people would like the script to continue. As you may or may not have heard, there will be only one transformation per character in the next release of ESF (I beleive that this was posted by Vassago, but I could be wrong.) meaning that stuff like SSJ3, Perfect Cell, and SSJ4 will not be in it. (Admittedly, I don't beleive that SSJ4 will ever be in ESF, as it is DBGT) Oolong, 13, 18 and other character models not in ESF would probably be doable in a new SSJ script. So if you wan't him to continue please vote above.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think that this script sux .. i hate to join a game and see all the player on the NOdone model..

I changed all my models to appreciate the look of them and then i see the ntdone model AHH .. thats annoying..

Also... when u see a notdone model .. u may think that .. its gohan or krillin .. and then u hear ... Kaaaa mmeeee haaa meee..
orrr he put his hands in the air to make a spirit bomb...

**** .. my posts got no sence..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no i dont want the script to continue, i never wanted it in the first place... having 5 people with that damn script join a server and activate it then have half my screen say "using antiones445435 sjj script" or whatever the hell it says.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spin don't trash talk the script here in this thread. Please do it else where. Antoine 3323 isn't here to defend it either. In case I wasn't clear enough, I wan't constructive criticisim for people who have used the script in the past. If you had no plans on DLing it in the first place, you'll notice that there is no option for "I hate the SSJ script in the first place, please make it go away." :rolleyes:

And Psycho, I use it and was intelligent enough to edit out the line that does it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats good that you are, but the 99.9% of the script users arent that smart

Banned
Banned
Best answers
The only reason I got the script was for the models that came with it. I never actually used the script itself. So, I basically look at the script as a model pack.

Hey.....you should do that instead. Just release model packs.

It'd be more useful and enjoyable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Im back!!!! Thx to the help of Cucumba!, I have found a way to access the forums!!!! Thx Cucumba! for all ure help!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
whats the point of madeing ssj anymore, esf will have it next patch, why dont u do a ssj2 or 4 taht would be good

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ssj2,3, and 4 will be in the next update.... all transformations of all characters are going to be in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong p5yCh0!!! They are only gonna have one transformation per character!!! You will only be able to go SSJ!!! No SSJ2,3, and 4!!! There were also be no Perfect Cell or Neo Frieza!!! And, I already have added an SSJ4 Vegeta!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WRONG
there will be multiple trasformation
why would they model 3 buu's 2 more cell's and begin to work on all the frezia's?
answer that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I knew i was right.... looks like Antoine is out of business

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of the team members said only one transformation per character. We'll have to wait till the release after to see SSJ2, SSJ3, so :p

Best answers
I havent downloaded the script, nor do i plan to, but it doesnt mean that other people wont. I say continue, only if to give people an option to the models. But on a side note, perhaps the "im using script made by.." should be turned off by default. or only used once per level

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why dont u make your own skins and let ppl download them, cos it DOES look like no one will have the need for ssj anymore, now it is incuded in 3.0

WRONG
there will be multiple trasformation
why would they model 3 buu's 2 more cell's and begin to work on all the frezia's?
answer that
damn i would love to see his face when he read that lol:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if I remember correctly, Vassago said that there would be one transformation per character!! Yes, they are working on the other transformations, but all of them will not be done by the new release date!!! To make the game more fair, by not adding different amounts of transformations per person, they will be adding one transformation!!! I don't think you would want to go up against an SSJ2 Vegeta when you are only an SSJ Trunks and can't reach any higher levels!!

Best answers
Well no your all wrong on the ssj lvls. as I may rcall. One of the team said that goku will be the only char to be ssj3. To balance it. and in the end it will be balanced. Look on the topic goku is to weak. or vegeta is to strong.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they havent set a release date yet they can take aslong as they want or need

Best answers
Aye aye aye!!! Let's get this thing straight. All the tranforms will be in via next release(s) and the script thing will be worthless cause basically it won't work. I'm not saying I dislike or like the script, just lettin everyone know that you won't need scripts to go SSJ3 cause it will be in the next release(s) and it's being hard coded to were the script won't work. So enjoy it now while you still can :)

Best answers
SSJ3?? Are you joking...you know how much more code that would take? And they would have to get models for the ssj3, for goku etc.. There is only going to be ssj 1 in the game, now the other people cell, buu, where they have multiple stages, maybe what the esf team is doing is making theyre upgrades not as powerful and make them easier to get, so too become ssj would take as long as too gain the pl necessary to go into cells perfect state or buu's 4 stage..They have too even out the game but i doubt they have ssj2 and up done...The team for this mod is bomb but they want too perfect everything so they are probably going to take they're time on ssj2 and up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom