Teams, colour's mabey?

Best answers
i don't know about u but i find it really hard in a team battle to tell the difference between teams, espcaly when there are 2 of the same class.

could you make it so they glow Red and Blue or something?
coz i don't know how else you CAN tell the difference, you know?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoL, there's gonna be a scouter in the next version, where u can c hes good or evil and his PL

Best answers
u sure theyre doin that i would really like 2 c them do this.
i hate it at the moment with the good/evil skins cus u can hardly c that little tatto thing on the char's arm from far away now can u.

Best answers
i was going to ask later but coz u brought it up, something it can get a little hard to spot ppl, and i was wonding if you could get a scouter that tells u where they are and whats there PL, Course, if you did that it ould be Dang Cool if you made it so at the expence of Some enegry you could lower your power level (or mabey raise to as a bluff).

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or maybe u can then c when somebody is charging at ya (bacause they are raising their pl's then) when suddenly a PL raises that u get a beep or somethin?

Best answers
ive got a scouter *just though id mention that* itll b cool too c 1 in esf is anyone recruting 4 a clan if so i'd like too know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom