SSJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right on

Best answers
Does anybody know in 3.0 ESf that you have to power up to turn SSJ, or do you just pick him as a character?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
U will be able to turn ssj in the game .. not choosing a ssj goku..

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if that wasn't clear, he ment once you get ingame, you have to kill acouple people to get your power level up, and once its in the right condition to transform, you press the Acend up button, which makes you turn ssj/cell2/whatever. Acend down turns you out of ssj, so you can hide your powerlevel(toy with your oppenent)

Best answers
that would be alot of fun

ask for a PS then just as they are bout to win you accend 2 times:laff:

please make it like how PC joe said!

Best answers
it will be a lot of fun when you must power up your character to get to a SSJ

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you can transform right from the start. In all the pics and movies i have seen of the new update it would show vegeta with a PL of 750,000 in base form then in the next pick he would be ssj with a PL of 12,000,000 and this is the same way with Cell when he is in his second form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu but they pics dont tell you the amount of time between the pictures he could be playing with bots and built up his PL then went SSJ then took another pic.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The secret is that we have a little cheat in the inteam version, which makes it so you can set your powerlevel at any given time in the console... Ofcouirse for testing reasons.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
The secret is that we have a little cheat in the inteam version, which makes it so you can set your powerlevel at any given time in the console... Ofcouirse for testing reasons.
Pcjoe do you think you can make it that so the server desides what extra PL you start out with when you join? (i.e. if the server adds 250,000 Pl when you first start Vegeta would start with 1 mil (instead of 750,000)and Goku would start out with 1.25 mil (instead of 1 mil))

Best answers
that would be interesting, so would being able to start at the servers average, that way when oa join a server you wont be pathetically weak for a while:)

Best answers
Well I hate the fact that you can just "pick" a character in SSj sayijn mode wit a high Pl. I think that earning it and the enjoyment of trasforming is well worth the wait.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its all up to HarSens, im not the coder:) (even though im learning C++, and trying to become one...)
Having the server set the pl is a pretty good idea, i'll run the idea over to hars.

Best answers
I came up with it beacuse some ppl like SSJ so much that they want to be one right away without killing anyone. And not all of those ppl are good enough to kill enough people to become SSJ.

It would also let you start stronger when you start into a server. One time i joined a game and someone had a PL of 7 mil while i had 765,000 (i was vegeta). I could never get above 1.5mil for the whole time that person was there. With the server setting how much "bonus" PL you start with you when you join can actually have a chance to kill that 5.5 mil higher person.

Edit: I know alittle C++ myself (i am on ch.5 out of 16 in a college C++ book even though i am in highschool. Just now learning functions)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSj Gotenks
Well I hate the fact that you can just "pick" a character in SSj sayijn mode wit a high Pl. I think that earning it and the enjoyment of trasforming is well worth the wait.
Well it is all up to opinion. I would like to start at a high PL but not high enough to become SSJ yet. About 7-10 kills less than usual and then i could turn SSJ would be good.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think the idea of actually having to work for the goal of becoming a ssj is more in keeping with the traditions of DBZ anyway. From what PCJoe had to say, the formula the guys appear to have come up with sounds like the fairest way to do things, besides, if you dont work for what you get, how can you appreciate what it is you end up with? As for the server side ability to change starting power levels, it sounds like it would be a great option, if its not too difficult to actually implement into what they've already done, Keep up the great work guys/gals?.

Cheers :yes:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its guys:)... Im learning c++ also, and im on lesson 7/unit 14, and im about to learn about pointers.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Great to hear youre tryin to continue to improve your knowledge and skills Joe, keep it up mate, the future looks bright.

Cheers :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom