Crosshair

Best answers
Is there anyone here who knows a site with esf crosshairs because i want another one...............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a new crosshair in the next release you can see it in some of the screenshots it looks like a metalic batman logo but is it COOL!

BrunO

Best answers
Is it only in the next release............

Too bad :( the one i have now sucks i cant see it good

Best answers
btw, why did you guys decide to make the crosshair change size with distance? a normal crosshair that stays the same size would be easier to see.

maybe a menu that allows the player to select his crosshair and allow it to change size or not

or for a real challenge, let him have no crosshair at all :p

Best answers
FINALLY SUMONE WHO AGREES ABOUT THE CROSS HAIR CHANGING DISTANCE AND SIZE!!

I WUV U!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the crosshair is fine the way it is.... think of it this way... when you have the crosshair set at a certain size say about....
<font size="11">
+
</font>
that big
now since the scaledown is going to make the maps look larger, then it makes players on the other side of the map even smaller... so when you have a crosshair that big, you try to put it over the person on the other side of the map, you wont see the guy anymore and you fire and miss.... so the crosshair is fine now... if you aim for a guy that far away, you'll probably miss anyway or get killed trying to...

Best answers
I think we should completely dispose of the Cross-hairs.

Did goku have one when he was fighting frieza and cell? No.

Just center the character on your screen and voilaa! You got your self a more 'realisitic' version of the game. It would also make the game harder thus make it more interesting!

Best answers
A Realistic version of a fantasy based mod..thats pretty funny. I have no problem with the crosshairs getting small, its just that nasty bright yellow color that it is. Half the time i cant even see the crosshair, so i pretty much just try to use the center of my screen as the crosshair. I say put in a better colored crosshair!

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The crosshair problem has already been taken care of. It now turns red when you are over an enemy, so no matter how far you are you can tell if your aiming at them. I believe Hars is working on getting it to turn green for friends.

Best answers
speaking of visibility problems, the color of the power level bar needs help, cant read numbers at all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool I like the idea of the crosshair chaging colour when its on a friend/enemy.
Also I remember Vassago saying that they are planning on chaging the HUD to a easier to read/better one in the future.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom