Clans, Cults, Groups...

Best answers
Is anyone in any really good clans yet, and which ones do you reccomend, also, if there aren't very many yet, I will open one in my clan, a special chapter dedicated to this game...

BTW, THIS ROCKS!!

Note to programmers...

yall are awesome, good, and better be gettin paid!

:smokin

(hope that smiley works)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont like clans too much .. i think clans have no place in a mod like ESF .. and for that smile.. its doesnt work..

BTW : Smoking is baddd!

Best answers
don't do smokin, smokin is bad mmmkay.. drugs is bad mmmkay...

and hmm, dunno any good clans, they don't really show up much here in esf, and like dinguhs 'spin' said, i don't think esf is a really good game for clans, i mostly like the ffa anyway.

try shooting a fully charged ff with a pl of 6mil without hitting any of your team members. :S

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
I dont like clans too much .. i think clans have no place in a mod like ESF .. and for that smile.. its doesnt work..

BTW : Smoking is baddd!
Actually this release will improve upon teamplay. Problems such as being able to decipher between your team and the enemy are/will be taken care of. So clans will be appropriate, especially since capture the dragonballs will go by points :0)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont think clans are good for esf, and before you tell me to eat my words, cos i am in RAW, its not a esf clan, its a half life/team fortress clan, and the best clans would be Dbz or GF but both of them are full of kids and act like it too, thus they get banned all the time.

Best answers
True to that
anywayz im not leader of -[gF]- anymore
i gave power too -[gF]-Buu
All i wanted was nice clean organized clan matches
and it ended up with hacking,gayness,etc.
For now im focusing on schoowork and modmakin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom