Why Was I Banned?

Best answers
this is |DbZ| android 16, and i was banned... i apologized for everything and i am truly sorry, and now my ISP was contacted over some forums... WTF? i really do apologize for everything, but i dont think i deserved to be banned... and please take it back vt, i iwll get in so much truoble with family because of ISP... PLEASE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one ever thinks they should be banned...

if someone was banned i dont think they would oh yes i think it was fair that i was banned....

vt

V
because you are the worlds biggest tosser.

for f*cks sake bloody well grow up. I ban you after you abuse everybody, then you cry and beg like a little baby to me and mastasurf so that i dont contact AOL regarding your antics. Hell no, you show no respect, once again coming on the forums after you were banned... so untill AOL act on you, you will no longer be allowed to use the ESF forums.

Best answers
WHAT!?! try and find the last thing i did wrong on these forums and then look at everyone else and see how many bad things they have done... i am average so why was i banned? again i am apologizing for whatever i have done...

Ten

Best answers
The thing before VT closed the forums for a while is a prime example. If the posts from that time are still around there's some "evidence"

Best answers
Just accept the fact you got banned and just move on. I highly doubt VT would just ban you out of the blue for no reason what so ever. There are other DBZ mods out there, most probably wont even come near as good as this one..but be glad you will atleast be able to play them.

Edit: Btw i dont claim to know VT, just saying that i doubt he would seeing how he owns this place i think. Just clearing that up so i dont get yelled at.

Best answers
I am completely un-aware of how AOL works, as I would never use a ****-program such as that. But might I suggest instead of banning all AOL users just ban Android 16's Sub Net. This will keep him gone unless he were to get a new ISP.

Banning his subnet will ban all users with the same Sub net as him. Basically, you'd ban anyone using the same ISP in his area. Not EVERY one using the same ISP.

I'm not a web junky, but this is what I have been told can be done to rid users on forums and/or servers.

I know a community who banned all of Hawaii. :shocked:

Best answers
i dont think andriod 18 was worse then anyone else, there are people that were much worse then him & havent been warned!

really the whole of Hawaii???:laff:

Best answers
i use aol Australia Online please vt dont ban me just becuse i use aol o you rlue VT :D

vt

V
well if you write me (email) a full letter of apology, i will allow you back onto the forums, and also cancel the legal action which is prepared for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note To Self

NEVER MESS WITH VT HE MEANS BUSINESS!!

BrunO

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah
I am completely un-aware of how AOL works, as I would never use a ****-program such as that. But might I suggest instead of banning all AOL users just ban Android 16's Sub Net. This will keep him gone unless he were to get a new ISP.

Banning his subnet will ban all users with the same Sub net as him. Basically, you'd ban anyone using the same ISP in his area. Not EVERY one using the same ISP.

I'm not a web junky, but this is what I have been told can be done to rid users on forums and/or servers.

I know a community who banned all of Hawaii. :shocked:
Messiah, Banning his subnet is exactly why some AOL users won't be able to get on. AOL dynamically assigns IP's when you dial up, so we can't ban just one IP address because it changes everytime. However, each number you dial up to is only assigned 1 or 2 IP's which they subnet, so SSJWALL being Australia I think your safe . As for anyone on AOL who lives near DBZ Andriod 16, sorry :0( your going to have to wait a little while.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean like me, right? :rolleyes:

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
i sent many aplogy emails but i dont know your new email since you changed servers, but i sent 1 or 2 before you changed...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya thats a good point, somethign happaned to the esf email latly dident it?

Best answers
Doesn't it seem kind of mean to ban a whole area isp. Like in my cel there is tons of people, that frequent this board, thats just unfair that u would ban all of them if u banned the beginning of our ips. Thats my 2 cents =)

Best answers
lol, plz vt unbann him, do it for the aol members that cant join by hhim fault...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom