Getting more Pl when a Sayan is healed!

Best answers
Well first time I got the beans I thougth that when i was injured i would get more Pl after taking a bean. But i didnt. I got this id of get stronger when u take a bean beeng a Sayan. What do u think guy?

Best answers
I think it would give the saiyans a to great advantage to the normal char's, they already get a ssj form, with this it would just get 2 hard playing non saiyans.

Best answers
Well if we want to do a mod like the anime we must make the same characterists.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh but then all the losers will hurt themselves then heal them selves just to get stronger

Best answers
u r right Devers. That is a problem that we must think about it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would just cause to many problems and plus everyone would be sayains which would detract from the gameplay!

BrunO

Best answers
Well i heard that Buu could have the ability to absorb players it would be the same thing...!

I dont know maybe there is another way...

How about adding another advantages to the others like the Regeneration to Piccolo and whatever...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I suppose that is an idea but the Buu Absorb would be attack and require charging time which would make it fair.

Regeneration to Piccolo would not be fair at all gaining HP by just walking around. Plus there is not an advantage you could give to every character.

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, people would probably go around hurting themselves, but that is true to the anime (Frieza Saga, Vegeta has someone bring him near death, then goes to the healing chamber). Saiyans could maybe have a dulled down form of this. Not make them super strong or anything, but make their PL go up a bit. Have it balanced enough to be not good for anything but a last-ditch effort against those people with 12 mil when you just join the server. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
Well guys I got an idea that can be the solution. If maybe the creators of the mod implement this characteristic to the Sayans it must be on this way...

Well lets us imagine that all the players start with a amount of beans, and there is no beans in every map... if this happens there will not be any problem with the guys that want to hearts themselves!

What do u thing?

Best answers
Thats a good idea, considering the fact that the anime that they only have certain number of beans, and they take a while to grow. Again, leveling saiyans and non-saiyans power remains a challenge, since in the anime the saiyans are generally MUCH stronger than non. Only piccilo goes stronger than ss when he binds with Kame. When they go Untimate ss or ss2 he was same/weader than the saiyans again.

Best answers
Let us imagine that I will play as Goku... I start with 1.250.000. Right... than im hurt and let us imagine that i stay with a little amount of health, like 4. With this health i will commence losing Ki.
And i have 3 beans with me, that I already started with it. When I use a bean I will have myself healed, recharged, and I will have increased a little porcentage of my Ki. There will be a time that i will not have enougth beans to heal myself, so the player will have to administrate his beans.

I have another Idea that can balance the other characters.
-Well when Piccolo died and gone to Koio's planet, he didnt star his training. He started to meditate. So I would put the possibility to Piccolo to meditade.
-Buu would have the ability to absorb others but an atack that is to slow to charge, and that use a lot of energy.
-Cell woul have to much ability once he has been created with the cells of the bests fighters. And he can has the ability to absorb 2.

I gess that these 3 chars r the only one that r not sayans in the game not counting Krilin. Well Krilin is very weak sice the firsts episodes of DBZ and he is an human that means he dosent have too much advantages.

Thas all for now

Best answers
I think that Like on Babadi level and the Kami Look out level that it woudlnt be fair becasue their like 8 bags of Sensu Beans.

Best answers
Well Gotenks, I got a solution for this before. There might not be Sensu beans thru the maps. You would just start with it.

The Sensu Beans take a little bit of time to grow up. So the bags can not appear like that speed.

Understud?

Best answers
WHY PEOPLE DONT SEE MY POST MSG?

HEY U ALL POST YOUR OPPINION ABOUT MY IDEA! ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA AND ITS LIKE THE ANIME!

PLEASE POST WHAT U THINK ABOUT IT!

Best answers
that would be very silly. picalo doesn't get HUGE and grow limbs when hit by frezza disk, freeza can't fly into space where noone elsee can go, sowhy should saiyans have their specail thing.

Best answers
Well...
Because in the anime they have special things...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only way I could see this game evening out is if every char has every attack the know.;) :p :D

Best answers
Well, lets be realistic. I dont think this is gonna become a super-mod like the one coming out for Q3, but if the ESF team really wants to i think they could do that.

As for knowing every attack, wed also have to let the saiyans have all 4 forms, cell all 4 (1st, android 17, 17 & 18, Ascended Cell after self-destruct - he sparks) frieza's forms, and piccilos "2" "forms" (fusing w/ nail, fusing with came) Buu's 4 forms, etc etc. Bottom line, Imangine super-saiyan2 versus a first form freiza, freiza wouldnt even harm the saiyan, even with his disk. The saiyans would own the battlefield, and no other players would even compete.

You need to balance the battlefield, and some things should be cut out, after ss2 i think the game would get rediculous, and not everyone should have every single weapon. 1,000,000 ,000 versus the 3,000,000 frieza isnt fair, and the characters in the anime dont use ALL their powers ALL the time. There are limits, from making a balanced game to making it completely rediculous.

Best answers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{cheese}SNIPeR

Well, lets be realistic. I dont think this is gonna become a super-mod like the one coming out for Q3, but if the ESF team really wants to i think they could do that.

As for knowing every attack, wed also have to let the saiyans have all 4 forms, cell all 4 (1st, android 17, 17 & 18, Ascended Cell after self-destruct - he sparks) frieza's forms, and piccilos "2" "forms" (fusing w/ nail, fusing with came) Buu's 4 forms, etc etc. Bottom line, Imangine super-saiyan2 versus a first form freiza, freiza wouldnt even harm the saiyan, even with his disk. The saiyans would own the battlefield, and no other players would even compete.

You need to balance the battlefield, and some things should be cut out, after ss2 i think the game would get rediculous, and not everyone should have every single weapon. 1,000,000 ,000 versus the 3,000,000 frieza isnt fair, and the characters in the anime dont use ALL their powers ALL the time. There are limits, from making a balanced game to making it completely rediculous.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well {cheese}SNIPeR, i think u got the point. When u r playing the guys dont think 2 times, they always go on the maximum PL. Thts not like in the anime...
We want a perfectious mod here, dont we?
If we do, we must implement some things and improve oders. Like a sertain time to get all the PL...

And the id of a first transformation Freezar X a SSJ2 Sayan is aterrible thing to think about. It is really not fair...
We should have something like targeting.

If u target a fighter that is weaker than u, u could not reach your top PL for a sertain time... Yeah i think this can really work...

And the oder chars can have another advantages, well u see, Picollo is a weak fighter after a period. But in the beggining he is one of the srongest.

Oh and someone spoke about Freezar going into space... this is insane. It would just happen if there woud be a map with a space, where just Freezar can go. Well, i think this is not to insane, but the idea of beeing Freezar and have the abillity to go to space... Well i think this is not an ability because just Freezars could fight, and this would be very borring, right?

But I contenue thinking on this Idea. I realy wanted that the Team implemented the characterist to the sayans of gettig stronger when healed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom