Which of the DBZ mods do you like best?

Best answers
I like ESF the best at the moment. DMZ would rank up with ESF if it wasnt for the super small maps and insane recharge ki times. Bid for Power looks like its going to kick ass, but it might not have much replay value. The reason i say that is from the screen shots, max KI is only 10k and max power level is 1mil. Maybe that will be change when it comes out or maybe attacks wont take much KI..but who knows.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like esf the best

but this poll is abit dumb... i mean, The Rage is out yet, and only the leaked verson of bid for power is out, which is not the newest one.

Best answers
Not really you already have the outlook of The rage, and bid for power has billions of screen shots and feature lists!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well the rage looks boring, we got esf and dmz, we dont need a another one (thats most likely worse) but bfp looks cool, even if its not REALLY a dbz mod

Best answers
UGH! I accidentally clicked on dragon mod z (was not paying attention.. listening to Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek [under ground rap] they are pretty good :p)

Esf is the prettiest dbz mod and the first dbz mod i've played, so naturally, id pick it. It's also easier to use and the characters dont take up half the darn screen.

Bid for Power is no longer a DBZ mod but a "General Anime Mod" (cheap immatiation)

DMZ won't return for quite a while

The Rage isnt even done

Best answers
The Rage isin't finished, and since i'm a team member there, i'm a bit biased. as far as released mods go, i play both dmz and esf. i find myself playing esf more than dmz, because it suits my playing style better, and seems to move faster online.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:shocked: what the hell? THE RAGE HAS TEAM MEMBERS??!?!?!?! OMG!!! why dont you DO SOMETHING, UPDATE THE SITE no page is up and running with stuff (like the images page) ppl want to KNOW about the rage, but not bothering to update the site is just stupid, how else will ppl know whats going on? and dont say the forums on the rage cos they r never online lol

Best answers
This is true people. And i voted bfp. Dmz was the first dbz mod I ever played. But that was when it was way before.. like in the alphas... but bfp was probly the best i have ever played. Its got the best graphics.. but thats because of q3. but still.. they got some tallented modlers and skinners.

-Lates-

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'd probably play BFP if I had Q3, and assuming my poor Voodoo 5 5500 PCI card could handle it. I get 45 fps on CS on a good day. I'd hate to see what the round architechture would do to me :p All I know is that Return to Wolfenstein plays like **** on my comp, and it's based on the Q3 (or is it the Q3 TA engine, either way though they're probably very close) so I assume that it'd probably wouldn't run for sheit too :p So, ESF R0x0rz my b0x0rz :p

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NOT FAIR!!!

i got Castle wolf too and it RULES, i love the multiplayer!!!! BUT my ****y dad put XP on his computer and now it dont work, i have a computer too but i dont use it for much, only a few games and makeing my vidoes + sigs

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now ive seen this ill close it
thread like this always end in flames :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom