Discs

Best answers
OK, the several Internet servers that are ever available ( i hope this game gets more attention as it has some very high potential) None of them allow the Flying discs. I think they should be somehow edited because they make every other attack seem pitiful.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ppl get upset about the discs cos ppl keep killing them when they r chargeing, i think ppl who say that r just newbies that ask for it, when u r chargeing dont stand in the middle of the map thus begging to be shot at.

Best answers
Usually one disk spammers not too bad, but it gets freakin annoying when you have a small map with 70% disc spamming and your there trying to charge up an attack but each time get disked. And even if you can beat 'em, I find them annoying to play against.

Best answers
I dont mind discs, but they have too many strengths, other than being really easy to dodge if u see it coming. But i only ever see 4-8 servers available, whats up with that?
The dedicated jolt.uk servers are really buggy too. Is the dedicated gonna be fixed or what?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The discs arent as bad as there made out to be, its just the constant misuse and spamming by some individuals that makes me wanna pull my hair out, and when i say misuse, im referring to the times when your in a wicked power struggle, and SPLAT! youre fallin from the sky wonderin what school bus it was that just cut you down. Its not so much the disks themselves, its just the fact that some ppl show no respect for gamesmanship, or allowing ppl in general to expand on their gameplay, Last time i joined a server, lookin for a P/S, i found a willing opponent, but the disc spammer on the ground showed no respect, and just kept cuttin us down in the middle of our fun, If ya think im whingein, so be it, but dont waste the forum space just to disagree with my opinion, its MY opinion only, have yours also, but have some respect while youre at it

Cheers :yes:

Best answers
Well again, i wish tere was at least 50 servers, but then again it is only in Alpha mode and there isnt many of us with the downlaod anyways. Im probably one of 20 people with dial-up that has it :).

One question Does Gohan go ss3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom